Clearing the Air

It's been two days since I got rescued. I was in my room next at Roman's pack house. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I needed my space. Everyone seemed to get the idea and gave me my space.

My mom would come in everyday to check up on me or bring me food since I wouldn't leave my room. During those moment that she would be in my room she would tell me that Alaric is wanting to see me or that Roman is wanting go see me aswell.

"Come on girl. You can't be here cooped up in your room." Says John walking inside. "You need to get out."

"What I need to do is go home." I say.

All I've been think about is about everything that's been going on in my life. Including my father that passed. Did I do the right thing in not forgiving him yet in the same way I felt like I did right thing. I needed anwsers as to why my family treated me the way they did. I just can't seem to understand why?

I need the ultimate closure. I need to really close this chapter in my life once I leave.

I need closure.

"So you are really not going to talk to Alaric anymore." Says John.

His name seemed to bring hurt to my heart. Why is everyone keep bringing him up. It's not like he cared about me. He even said it himself.

It's just hurts me so much to know that he never really loved me. Sometimes I just lay in bed crying because even though he hates me... I love him and I wish I could just stop. It's not so easy. And him wanting to see me is not making it any better.

Hasn't he caused enough pain. Or he wants to rub in his new relationship with Natasha.

"No... It's for the best." I say.

"Wait I think you need to hea-"

I cut off John.

"I have some place I need to be. I'll see you later." I say getting up. I had no makeup on or anything. I was natural. In a way I liked it.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I signed.

"To get some real closure." I say.

I found myself knocking on Sandra's door. When she opened it. Her eyes were puffy...she looked sickly. When she saw me. She smiled in relief and had more tears in her eyes.

"Channel I didn't think you'd ever come again." She says. "I've so happy to see you are safe and sound. I went to go see you but nobody was letting me in. So I left you a sandwich just in case you wanted a snack."

I don't know why that clenched my heart.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

Here we both sat at the table. This is it. My closure as to why they hated me.

"Why did you and west hate me so much?" I asked. Surprised crossed her face.

She sighed tears started to come out her eyes.

"We didn't hate you." She says. "It hurts because everyone got to carried away always blaming you for everything. I never wanted you to think that I or your father hated you."

"Then why treat me like trash?" I ask. "I did everything to try and you proud yet it wasn't enough."

Sandra had more tears running down her face.

"I am proud." She says.

"Why because of who I am?" I say. "What if i was still that same girl that you broke. You would you still be proud of me."