Channel Dela Rosa

Romans Pov

Here I sat watching my mate Channel walking the red carpet to an award show. God she looked so beautiful.

Her beauty and how she is... will make any man drop to their knees. I want to see her again. I want us to have a chance to be what we were meant to be...mates.

Everyday I want to go back and make everything right between us. Why couldn't I wait for her?

At the time I was really looking for the perfect Luna and when I found out Channel had been my mate it was at the time disappointing. She couldn't shift which is looked down upon in the werewolf community and she was so young. I didn't want to have a child luna.

Her sister seemed like the perfect choice. She was classy and beautiful. And seem very full on... on being a Luna.

Yet what the hell was I thinking! I had the perfect mate yet i was blinded.

What the hell was I thinking.

Maybe if she would have stayed...then maybe... I would like to think we would have been together. That I would have come to my senses and took her as a mate with her flaws and all.

But she decided to leave. Her leaving left everyone heartbroken. Made everyone realize how much she meant to us.

Ten years ago

"You were amazing Roman." Says Amelia wrapped around me. Her naked body all pressed on me.

I smirked. I loved it when women would compliment me. It made me feel more of a man. Amelia was good at doing just that.

Perfect Luna material.

"Was I?" I say grabbing her and bringing her on top of me. That's when there was a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes as Amelia giggled.

"What!" I say annoyed of being disturbed this late into the night.

"Alpha your father wants you and Luna Amelia in his office now. It's an emergency." Says the omega who works for us.

What the hell could my father want at this hour. It's about to be dawn. He should be asleep.

"What could it be?" Asked Amelia as we got dressed quickly. I shurgged. Probably we have to deal with some rougues that have been captured.

When entered my father's office all of Amelia's family was here expect Channel my true mate. Her mother was crying and her dad had tears in his eyes trying not to let them out. Amelias brother was had a grim expression trying to be strong as he held on to his crying mate.

"What's wrong?" Asked Amelia going to her mom and dad.

"Your sister...she ran... away." Cried out her mom. "My baby ran away."

My heart seemed to stop. Channel left. That's when anger and the need to find her and have her next to me coursed through.

"We have sent some pack member to look for her." Says my father. That's not enough.

"I want every top hunter and warrior out looking for her." I growled. That's my little mate and she's will be brought back.

"Thank you so much Alpha!" Says Channel's father dropping to his knees. "I need to know if my little girl is safe."

So do I.

I have to look for her and bring her back. It's not safe out there. The rest of the day was spent looking for her. And nothing as if she vanished from thin air. We only reached a bus station but all their information is scattered here. I put people to look for her.

Nothing.

Months passed and nothing. It was killing me. I prayed and hoped that nothing bad had happened to her. That she was safe and sound.

I decided that Amelia being the Luna was the wrong choice. I couldn't do it. I wanted my Channel back.

I didn't stop looking for her.

Here we are in a pack gathering. That's was made because Alaric the hybrids pack has been getting bigger and stronger. He's been gaining land and power. He's a threat to our pack.

"Alpha your father wants you in his office." Says the omega.

Which brings me back to the memory when my mate left. All because I couldn't appreciate what I had.

I walked in his office and all of channel's family was here. Including Amelia who's constantly trying to get back with me but I can't because I only want my mate.

"We found Channel." Says my father to all over us. Her mother gasp in happiness and relief. Tears of joy rolling down her face.

"Where is she?" I asked. I needed to make things right. I will wait for her. I needed her to know I I've realized my mistake.

My dad looked at his computer. Which showed us a music video. He played it.

Only to come to see that the girl singing in the music video is none other than my mate Channel.

The video seemed to have over four hundred million views. What the hell?

She looked beautiful.

"We saw some of the young girls in the pack playing the music video and listening to her music." Say my father. "Turns out Channel is a rising superstar and is becoming one of the most followed people in all platforms. She became famous."

"My daughter is a star." Says her mother sounding proud.

How did I not know this earlier?

We found out she was taken in by a strong pack and had been adopted by some high ranked wolves who couldn't have kids. We've asked the Alpha to return her to us but he's refused and we can't exactly go to war due to them being just as strong as us.

Channel has been everywhere. She has became a superstar that the world has come to love. Her music is beautiful. Her music makes me feel guilty of the way I was to her. Her family is always looking at ways to reach her even as far as to calling her adoptive parents Dean and Lorenna. Who I seen in interviews she calls Dad and Mom.

I remeber when she won her first Grammy how she thanked them for being supportive. I saw the look on her real parents face. I saw how that broke their hearts. Her mother and father crying. They were proud that she won and heartbroken that she calls two other people mom and dad.

We are all paying for our mistakes and it is all affecting us. I lost my mate trying to look for something more better but little did I know I had perfection right in front of my eyes.

Seeing her on the red carpet makes me want to go back in time and change my mistake. I want to protect her. People are always trying to get to her.

I lost my mate.

I lost everything.

Present time

I still have hope on us happening. I hope she has it in her to forgive me. I've become her biggest fan. I'm always looking looking out for what's going on in her life.

I want my woman back. I want my soulmate.

I want redemption.

I want Channel Dela Rosa.

----------------------
Sometimes people need to appreciate what they have.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S