Worse Than I Ever Could Imagine

I walked back to the party. Which my friends were all talking seriously in a group.

"Channel what happened?" Asked Lucy.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Alaric went to look for you right now and came out really angry and left the party." She says.

That's odd. Why would he be angry let alone leave. He didn't even talk to me. Could Alaric be mad about Roman and I talking?

I called him.

My heart stopped when he didn't awnser the phone. It was upsetting to say the least.

There is only one place I know where he might be. I needed to see him. And tell talk to him.

"You guys want to go to the bar?" I asked John and Lucy.

"Well duh." Says John.

In which we drove to Alarics bar where mostly all supernaturals go to. It was so packed when we got there.

Lux was outside with a female. I got out the car. Which Lux was surprised to see me. His face turned serious when he saw.

"What are you doing here Channel?" He asked. That took me by surprise. He never spoke to me so coldly before.

What the hell is going on?

"I can here to see Alaric." I said.

"I think it's best if you leave." He says.

Okay this is getting weird. The vibe I was getting was not welcoming at all. That's when Zaid also walked outside.

Once he saw me he glared at me.

"What the fuck is this bitch doing here?" He questioned.

My heart felt as if it stopped. He did not just call me that. I felt hurt. I thought we were all friends.

"Hey watch your fucking mouth asshole." Says Lucy coming to my aid. I was still in shock.

"Why don't you take your fucking employees and leave this place." Says Lux. "Alaric doesn't need a bitch like you around him."

I wanted to cry. Like really break down at this moment but I came to see Alaric.

"I'm not here for your two. I'm here for Alaric." I said rudely. "Fucking assholes."

With that's I walked past them. I looked around and Alaric was no where to be seen. That's when I walked over to his office. Which is usually is when going work or needs a break.

When I walked in my heart dropped.

Natasha was on his lap messing with his hair. Literally sitting on him like a girlfriend and he had his hand around her.

Tears fell down my face. The two of them here... was enough to break me.

"What the hell are you doing!"I yelled at him.

Natasha instantly got off of him. Why is she sitting on his lap! She let go of his hand and walked out the office.

My heart was bleeding. It hurt so much. I'm angry at what I'm just saw.

Alaric sighed.

"What are you doing here Channel." He says coldly. "Should you be with your mate?"

"What the hell are you taking about?" I asked with tears falling down my face.

He chuckled.

"Stop fucking lying to me. I know you have been messing around with Roman behind my back. Stop with the innocent act." He says. What the hell were these accusations thrown at me. Who told him this? "You thought I would find out?"

He walks closer to be and back me up against the wall.

"I never messed around with Roman. I love you." I say.

He give me a sinister laugh.

"Bullshit." He says. "How the fuck can you love a fucking monster like me."

He's not a monster. I know that.

"Don't say that about yourself. You are amazing, loving and so sweet. You are no monster." I say. "Where is all this coming from."

"Channel I truly believe that I had it all with you. Today I realised it was all a lie." He says. "Today I was told you were taking to Roman. He had your hand in his. Until I heard you told him I was your second chance. If that all you see me as. A second choice?"

What. That's not what I meant when I said he was my second chance.

"No I see you as much than that." I say crying. "I love you."

Alaric looked away and stepped away from me.

He shrugged.

"It's not like a I give a shit." He says.

It my heart could be broken more than that's what it was.

"You don't care." I say.

"No I don't." He says.

He doesn't care about me. Wow this changes things... a lot. He doesn't want me.

"Is it her?" I asked.

He looked away not answering.

He wants her. It all made sense. The way he had her on his lap. This still wants her after all these years. Even the way I met her. How close she stood to him.

"You don't love me?" I asked him. He turned his back to me.

I started to sob.

"I gave you everything I had." I say.

It all for silent. All that could be heard was my crying. My soul and heart were broken by this relevation.

"It's always been her." I said out loud. "Then in that case I wish you the best."

I took my ring off and set it on his desk.

"Chann-"

With that I walked out. I breathing started to quicken. Everyone around me became blurs.

I reached John and Lucy who were by the bar. When they saw me they instantly move towards me.

"Channel why are you crying." Asked John.

I couldn't talk.

I couldn't.

My whole world felt as if it was falling apart. Everything is gone.

I walked to the car and got inside. I broke down more. I was having a panic attack.

"Channel I need you to breathe." Says John.

I was trying.

I was trying hard.

"He doesn't want me." I say. "He wants her."

Heart break is real.

I'm broken again in this town. This time much worst than I ever could imagine.

-------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S