Love Sick

Three months later....

"Babe put me down!" I yelled as Alaric had me over his shoulder because him and his friends had a race with females on their shoulder.

"We are in it to win it." He says with determination. He was running with me on his back at in incredible speed. I had my head on his neck. I felt light.

Why did I agree to do this. Oh right I lost a bet. That I did with that guys. Every since Alaric took me to meet with his pack and guy friends Octavious, Kadien, Lux, Donovan, and Zaid have actually become really cool with eachother. In a weird kind of way if that makes sense.

They were all very powerful. Come to find out Alaric father was an Original Lycan and his mother was a pure blood vampire which makes him powerful as fuck. Thanks to Octavious I know this. He explained the whole gene shit to me.

All his friends were powerful supernatrual creatures. Like Octavious was of the last original Lycans alive, Zaid was a Powerful demon, Kadien a pure blood vampire, Lux a shifter, Donovan was Kadien's twin bother and also a pure blood vampire. Those are the guys that hang and can deal with my man the most.

These three months was spent with Alaric were one of the best in my life. We are the same in a way. These times and moments had me writing songs.

Alaric met my mom and dad. Which he was very respectful to. Dad really liked him and so did mom. Out friend groups have hung out with eachother which is great. I had concerts here and there due to my work schedule. And Alaric would be attending them.

He's taken me to business trips in Paris, Japan, London and Italy where we would walk together.

Of course with all the good does come the bad. Like when females try and talk to my man. I get jealous a lot and he gets really jealous and protective when guys do that to me. We have small fights here and there but nothing a few kisses and food couldn't solve.

I've been trying to get to the "next level" with Alaric but he's always holding back. Which gets me really fustrated like he he's me all heated up and then pulls back. There was a time where we were so close but it stopped once I felt his fangs on my neck then He seemed to reach his senses and pull back.

He says he new to controlling his Hybrid side and with me being his and the hybrids imprint it can be very unpredictable what can happen. He doesn't want to mark me unless I am sure.

According to him hybrid don't really have soul mates like werewolves and other species but what they do have their imprintes which building like a bond depending on the imprint. The can chose their mates and that's for life.

"Shit man." Says Donovan dropping the female he had in his shoulder down. "It's not fair you always win."

Alaric smirked as all his friends got to the finish line.

"That's because I'm stronger and faster." He shows off. I hug my man.

"Look at you two." Says Zaid looking at Alaric and I. "Who would thought the big bad hybrid would have a someone to deal with him."

I tip toe and kiss Alarics cheek.

"I'm never going to settle down." Says Donovan shaking his head.

"Wait till you meet your mate we will see til then." I say laughing as I saw Donovan cringe. He's a mega playboy I one time found him having a threesome with two females in a car.

According to Alaric none of his friends are settled down. They love the bachelor lifestyle. They are insane.

The rest of the day was spent with Alarics pack which is small but very strong if not one of the strongest. From what I see the three months that we've been together.

Here we were sitting near the campfire. He looked holding me near. Everything with him was perfect.

"Your hands are so big." I say measuring mine and his hands.

"Yours are so small. They look like they belong on an elf." He says. Which had me glaring at him. "Which is very cute."

"That's what I thought." I say instantly grabbing my rose that he got me which ends up with me getting poked my the thorn and drawing bloof from my finger.

He growls a little.

"When was the last time you fed?" I asked. Alaric eats normal food but also had the need for blood which means he has to go hunt.

"A month ago." He says

"Do you want to feed from me?" I asked.

According to Kadien feeling from a companion is a very sensual and intimate thing for supernatural. It's euphoria.

Alaric saw my blood from my finger. Which his canies came poking out.

"I can't." He says.

I straddle him. And hand him my arm.

"Do it."

He looked unsure by this.

"What are you doing to me?" He whispers to me coming to neck pulling me closer smelling me.

The his hand gets a hold of mine. His claws are out. My heartbeat is going fast.

He bites my wrist.

I gasped at the pain.

Then came the aftermath.

Euphoria errupted all over my body. The tingles and intimacy I felt from this. He stopped.

My blood falling from the side of his mouth. I leaned down to kiss him.

I don't care.

Just him and I.
-----------------------

A week later...

Times been ticking, heart are runnin...

"Channel your man is calling." Says John. I ran to get my phone.

"Babe!" I squealed.

Alaric had to go on a business meeting across the country. Which was a bummer that I couldn't go due to my photo shoot for a magazine.

"I just wanted to check up on you." He says with relief.

"Everything's fine here." I say.

"Yeah it's just the rougues problem that we have back at home really makes me worried for you."

Yeah the rougue problem here in town has been getting worse. They kill a group of teen wolves in Roman's pack. It was very sad.

"I'm fine." I say sighing.

"I'll be home in a few hours. I have a big surprise." He says.

"I'll be waiting." I say smiling. I saying handing up.

There a few things I am sure about in my life and one of them is...

I am completely in love with Alaric Lancaster.

"Stop smiling like an idiot." Says John.

I could feel my checks blushing.

"I can't help it. He makes me happy." I say.

Coney sighed sadly.

"I wish I had a man like yours." She says in a dreamy voice. "So you really don't like Roman at all?"

I shook my head.

"No I decided to give up on him ten years ago." I say going back to my journal.

Roman is always trying to be with me and never giving up knowing that I am with Alaric. Sure I feel tingles for him but it's all physical not emotional which is what I feel for Alaric.

Roman is always trying to make us happen. If he only knew it's never going to happen.

All because Alaric has me Love sick.

-------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S