Finding The Good

We both looked into each others eyes. It felt as if our souls were connecting. It was just Alaric and I.

Nothing else mattered.

My heart was beating hard being next to him. I had my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Do you want to hang out?" I asked in nervous tone. I have never asked a guy for anything after my rejection usually it's them asking me but with Alaric... it's different.

So different.

He stood and grabbed my hand. And led me outside the bar. I gave my body guards a look to stay back.

That's when he brought me to a truck.

"Who does this truck belong to?" I asked.

"Mine, now get in." He says with his cold serious tone which in a way was sexy.

I Instantly got inside the truck. Which he closed the door. He took me to this small restraunt which was Mexican. My stomach grumbled. It made me blush.

We walked in the little restraunt.

"What would you like." His voice was hoarse

"Can I have two tacos of Fajita and A Gordita of Fajita and can I have a Mexican coke with that." I say smiling as I got my wallet to pay. When Alaric handed the lady the money.

He walked me to the dark Conner of the restaurant.

Just us.

"You are not going to eat?" I asked And my drink was given to me.

"I've already feed." He says.

Silence consumed the atmosphere around us.

"Why are you so cold?" I asked.

He smirked at the question.

"I apologise I don't mean to come off like that." He says as if he's heard this before. "Tell me princess what makes you not return to your prince charming and instead come to me?"

I knew instantly he was talking about Roman but the question is was Roman really a prince charming?

I chuckled.

"He really nothing to me anymore." I say truthfully. "Just a person that I have a weak bond with, and if that's what you are worried about... me returning to Roman then I'm sorry to tell you that... that's not happening ever."

Alaric shook his head and he chuckled.

"Princess... I'm just here to protect you." He says. He knows I like him. Alaric is finding every way to get me away from him.

"So what?" I asked. "I like you a lot... do you not like me?"

What that kiss that we had earlier protecting?

Before he could awnser the food was brought. It smelled so good and I was hungry. I offered Alaric a taco.

"Would you like one of my tacos." I say offering him one. Which he laughed a little.

"No princess I'm good." He says.

I shrugged as I continued to eat the food he got me.

"Why did you walk away from me when you imprinted on me?" I asked. If he suppose to be my protector then why did he leave me. For all I know a bear might have killed me or something. Worst protector ever.

"Who said I walked away. I did my job." He says.

Wait what?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Did you really think I was going to go home by yourself that night? Did you really think that I was going to leave you unprotected once you left?" He questioned coming closer to me.

"You always had tabs on me didn't you?" I said.

"Smart girl." He says.

I don't know if I should be mad or shocked at this point. I'm not surprised he has power he can pull a lot of strings.

"Has there been people after me?" I asked.

In which he looked into my eyes. Those eyes can make any woman drop to their knees.

"There is alwats people after you princess." He says.

Does everyone know he imprinted on me?

"Does your pack know about who you imprinted on?" I asked.

"They know. Which means you are off limits."

That's hot. I liked Alaric but he seemed distant. As if not used to being this close to someone.

"Off limits?" I asked smiling."How does the pack feel about it."

It brought me nostalgia back when Roman didn't want anyone to know that I was his mate due to what people were going to say. I wonder if Alaric regretted letting his pack know about me.

"Should I care?" He asked rasing his eyebrow. "But if you must know they didn't seem to mind."

Alaric is most deffinately not like Roman. He doesn't seem to give a damn about what people seemed to think.

"Why do you say your are the bad guy?" I asked.

In which he gave a smile that brought me some type of fear but it wasn't directed at me but to someone who messed with him.

"You don't want to know what I've done and what I'm capable at doing." He says. "Princess I'm not a good guy for you. Listen to your prince charming."

"Maybe I don't want the prince charming." I countered. "You keep trying to scare me away from you and it's not working. I honestly think you are a great guy with good qualities."

He shook his head.

"You are impossible." He says. "A girl like you should not be here dining with a man like me."

He says getting agitated. In which I sat next to him.

"Maybe the man like you shouldn't have brought the girl like me here if he didn't want me to be near him." I say. "Maybe we should hang out more?"

"You don't know what you are getting into by being involved with me." He says.

I didn't care.

I like Alaric a lot. And I was going yo try and get close to him. He might have some sort of feelings for me. Even though he is trying push me away from him.

"I hope you know what you are getting into by being involved with me." I says winking at him. In a flash I was sitting down on his lap.

"What game are you playing princess." He says deadly low in my ear as hand was on my thigh.

I looked into his eyes.

"The same one you are playing." I say. "Tomorrow come with me to the beach?"

He shook his head in defeat.

"That's my man." Say kissing his cheek.
------------------------
Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S