The Last Beg

"So what was thing that pushed you you to leave?" Asked Josie as we sat drinking here at the after party.

This is a moment of my life. Is something that I will never do in my life. I felt when I did this I let my dignity go.

I hated begging for things. Just not my style anymore.

I sometime want to slap myself. Yet at the same time I was a little girl so I have to understand. But now I'm a grown ass woman and know my worth.

"I'll tell you." I say taking a shot.

Ten years ago

A week after Amelia's birthday I have not spoken a word to my family due to what my father told me at the party. Nor did they try to talk to me in anyway form or fashion.

But things around the house seemed to be on the edge. Like tension can be felt but not because of me or at least I don't think so. Because I haven't heard them downstairs laughing and having fun on the dinner table. It is mostly quiet now. Like they all just eat their food and leave. I wonder what's that about. But since I'm holding a huge grudge at the moment I won't and refuse to give a shit.

When I'm at school I no longer talk to Myra. Who even after she betrayed me tried to speak to me. Like what in her mind thought that I would ever talk to her again? I truly have become a lonely and bitter person. Like I wanted to go a punching spreed I had whole list of people that I wanted to punch but couldn't do to who they were

Punching list

•Roman (face and balls)
•Amelia (face and tits)
•Mom
•Dad (just the balls)
•Brother(just the balls)
•The Luna(tits)
•The Alpha(because Roman came out of his ballsack)
•The gym teacher( tits)
•Myra(face,tits and back)
•My brother(balls)

My list keeps getting bigger and bigger each day.

The way i took all my anger out is by starting to write out my emotions in songs. I always loved singing it's been my passion. But I'm now dabbling in song writing which comes easier to me than I thought. I could really write a good song in my opinion. I even thought of the beat.

Right now I'm writting a song about heart break. Mostly about what's going on currently in my life.

I was cleaning the floor when the Luna came in. She looked at me as if I was the scum on the earth.

"Thank God my son chose you." Says the Luna to Amelia walking outside to the garden. That hurt. Everyone in the pack knew that I was Romans mate and they all were okay with the fact that he chose my sister over me.

I wanted to leave but I only had nine hundred dollars saved up. I wanted to go new York. It was my dream city but was it enough?

Why not try. It's not like this family ever cared about me. There's nothing left for me here. Only hurt yet there was something I needed to do.

Later that day I walked to Romans personal house. I knocked on the door. It took a while for him to open and when he did. He sighed when he saw me.

I felt like was going to choke up and I wanted to cry. I needed to do this. This is my last hope.

It started to rain outside.

"Please I'm going to beg you one last time. Please don't reject me. I Will do anything to be with you." I cried on his door step in the rain. I didn't care. All I wanted was my mate to wait for me. Please wait for me. "Please it hurts me a lot to see you with my sister... I have no one."

"Go home Channel." He says.

"Roman who's there?" I hear Amelia walking to the door with only his shirt on. She looks at me and him.

"You need to take a hint and leave us." She says. Closing the door on me and my hope and dreams.

My hope on ever having my mate is dead. I walked home. I don't know how I'm ever going to be happy if he's not by my side. When i got home. I took my back pack and started to pack some of my clothes and important document that I stole from my mom and dad's room and my notebooks which contained all my songs and feelings. I needed to get the hell out of here.

I needed to get away from this toxic family, hypocrite town who's always stressing the importance of mates yet where's the stress here?

I went to Romans house in hopes that he would accept me a gave me a reason to stay. And if not some type of closure as in he's never going to want me.

I called a local bus company that drove the nearest city from there I will fly to New York to live.

To my fake ass family,

I just want to say is that I'm leaving so...bye! I guess...gosh this is weird.

#yolo #ameliacansuckmyinvisibledick

From Channel~

That's literally all I had to say. I was so done with them. And when you are down with people you don't have much to say expect wanting to cuss them out.

Plus I had to somewhat petty. I couldnt help it. My family were total douches.

I waited until everyone was asleep to escape the house. I ran for as much as I could to get away from the house. Front there I walked to the local bus place and purchased a ticked to the city where I'm going to fly over to New York or find a ride since I was fifthteen and couldn't do most of those things without a parents consent but hey I'll make it work. Because I have the ambission of making it work.

Present time

"You are so strong." Says John passing me the blunt as I smoked it in.

"I know." I say.

Josie giggled.

"I can't believe you put hashtag Yolo." She says.

Shit neither could I.
-----------------------
Disclaimer: I'm going to be putting diffent artist songs here in this story. I'll Put the link to their videos and what not everytime I use their music.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S