Moving Forward

The next day of Coachella. Once i was done performing. I got a picture of mom and dad cooking in the the kitchen. It made me smile. I miss being home and annoying them.

I posted the picture on my social media. To my one hundred million followers.

Can't wait to come home and annoy my mom and dad. I miss you two. ~xoxo
Ps: Mom make your famous margaritas for me. ~ your wild daughter.

I smiled as I tagged my mom and dad for me. We need a family vacation. Maybe when I get home I can surprie them with one. And we can all go and have family lit parties.

"Aww Lorenna and Dean look so cute cooking." Says Josie.

"I know." As she massaged my hand. It was cramping a lot. I need a full body massage from a professional.

"When did you start calling Dean and Lorenna mom and dad?" Asked Josie.

I smiled. My heart hurt because I missed them so much. Even though they are not my blood parents. I consider thrm my parents as love them just as such.

"I'll tell you the quick version." I say.

Ten years ago

I sat in my room watching a Tv show. Dean and Lorenna were busy with the pack and I told them I wanted to stay home.

Today was my birthday. I was finally sixteen. My parents never celebrated me. I used to think because my birthday was in June and it would be to hot to celebrate. But that theory went out the window when my mom and dad celebrated their wedding anniversary on my birthday. No one wished me happy birthday day. Ever since then I just stopped celebrating. It just brings bad memories and that's in the past.

I have to be strong. Strong, independent woman don't cry.

There was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in."

That's when Lorenna and Dean came in with a little small birthday cake. That had candles on it and even my name.

"Happy birthday day to you." They both sang out loud for me. I wanted to cry.

"Make a wish princess." Says Dean.

I wish that Dean and Lorenna will never leave me.

With that I blew my candles.

"Thank you." I say sadly.

"Honey what's wrong." Asked Lorenna rubbing my back. With that I broke down. Remember those words that my family has said to me.

That I'm of no worth.

"Sorry its just no one has ever done that for me." I say crying. "My real father once told me I'm not worth celebrating."

Dean looked at me hard. As he held my shoulders.

"You are worth celebrating and much more." He says.

"Is that why you don't talk about your family?" Asked Lorenna.

Still crying I nodded.

"They really emotionally abused me. They always gave me punishments when I didn't deserve it. They always preferred my older sister and brother than me. Nobody liked me because I couldn't shift and because I was just not able to fit in. Unlike my brother and sister." I say with tears falling down my eyes. "My mate rejected me because of the same reason not being able to shift and my age. He's much older than me and he's an Alpha. Also he told me i was unfit to be a Luna. Then he ended up being with my sister and choosing her as a Luna. Everyone in the pack was so happy it was her instead of me. Even after I told my parents they seemed to be okay with her and him being together. I begged him not to reject me yet that didn't change his mind. That's why I left. I couldn't deal with it anymore. I just couldn't." I say wiping my tears.

Lorenna and Dean look at eachother. Then at me.

"We love you." Says Lorenna hugging me. As I cried on her shoulder. "You need to realise that they were in the wrong for the way they treated you. But you have us now. We love you as if you were our kid. We already consider you ours."

"Thanks Mom." I say. Which made me shocked. It made Lorenna tear up. I called Lorenna mom. "I'm sorry."

She shook her head.

"No it's just you called me mom. It's okay to call me Mom and Dean Dad." She says holding me.

Dad joined in on the hug.

"Mom... Dad thank you so much." I say.

"We love you." Says Dad.

Having this around really gave me the power to move more forward.

"We have a surprise for you sweetheart." Says Dad helping me stand and walking to the door. When i get to the living room everyone that I come to care about was here. My friends, the alpha and Luna were here.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANNEL!" They yelled. Happy tears started to come out as I hugged everyone.

This is a moment for life. Everyone ate some cake and people bought me some presents. Which I was very thankful for.

Alpha Bradley stood in front of the room next to Luna Anani.

"I would To tell you Channel that our gift to you is a whole vacation to Bora Bora with your parents of course." Says the Alpha.

Everyone cheered and gasped. I looked at mom and dad in shock. That's the sweetest thing ever.

"Thank you so much." I say hugging the Alpha and Luna.

"Mom and Dad we are going on our first Family Vacation!" I yelled hugging my parents.

Like I said best say ever.

Present time

"That was so sweet of your Alpha to do." Says Josie.

"Yup he's a very chill dude as he likes to call himself." I says laughing. "But over all it was the best vacation of my life."

"Omg Channel." Says Lucy walking towards us. "You got Margaritas trending on social media."

Is she serious? Speaking of margaritas. I could really use one in this moment.
--------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S