Just him

Here we both layed looking up at the sky. Alaric likes me and I like him. I felt happy.

Happy!

I feel happy... happy and really complete. He likes me for who I am. He doesn't seem to care that I don't shift.

"Do you think your pack will like me?" I asked self cautious. I want to make a good impression to them.

Alaric laughs as if I asked I stupid question.

"Princess yes they will like you. You are all i would hear due to the little kids, teens, and adults playing your musis. Trust me they will love you." He says.

"Since you are also my protector what did you mean that you have been watching out for me?" I asked.

"I knew the moment you left. I had someone watching out for me and reporting to me when I couldn't watch out for you. The moment you left it was hard for me. I didn't know If I should drag you back and take you to my pack or just let you go. Yet I knew in a way you would be okay and would push through. I had my warriors looking out for you. I fohnd out that you found another pack and threated the alpha if something were to happen to you in his pack his head would be on a platter. It got difficult to protect you when you started get famous but I managed."

He never stopped looking out for me. I was always looked out for.

"You were off limits." He says.

Thought the night we talked about eachother lives and hardships. Which seems to me he's had it worst.

Alaric didn't know who to control his monter side to him. And was in hybrid form for the first fifty years of his life. He was an animal and killed anything and anyone no matter who or what they were. He had no control. His murderer villages and little cities at their entirety.

It wasn't until he was captured by vampires due to him drawing attenion of the humans to the supernatural world which at the time humans were not aware of. The vampires ended up torturing and enslaving him where he learned to transform back and forth to his human and Hybrid from somewhat better. Turns out Alaric had difficulty controlling his anger which in turn brought out his hybrid side.

Years go by and he kills all the vampires and the coven that were enslaving him. Alaric walked away. Which earned a name for himself in the supernatrual world. According to him they knew not to fuck with him. Alaric is strong than any vampire and werewolf.

Slowly but surely he started a business a century ago. In a small town where he lived by himself. That where supernatural demons, Lycans and pure blood vampire started joining them which til this day are his closest friends. He says those fuckers didn't want to leave and chose to stay.
He still has some friction with vampire and werewolf packs and clans but they somewhat learned to get along.

Apparently Alaric has business all around the world. That's why he's one of the richest men. But he doesn't like being in the public eye.

His life story made my seem like a whinny little teens. My man had to go through so much to get where he's at.

Wait did I just say my man. I liked that. But he says that we have things we need to go through.

Being with him feel amazing. I found out he loves playing football with his buddies.

"I still can't believe you like mortal sports." I say cuddling into him.

"If any mortal were to play like we do. They would be dead." He says. I winced. They must play really rough. "I want to take you out tommorow."

"Where?" I asked.

"It's going to surprie you." He says.

Okay