Sparks

My body and soul felt a connection just as strong as the bond with Roman. What the hell is going on.

Yet Alaric didn't seem fazed by me. He looked serious and dangerous. He doesn't play games.

"Hi." I say breathless.

I heard a growl come from Roman who grabbed my arm. Sparks were immediate felt by his side aswell.

"She is mine hybrid." Says Roman instantly.

Alaric gave Roman a bored expression. His beautiful dangerous eyes looked up and down at me then at Roman.

"She belongs to no one." He says.

Oh shit that was hot. I think I'm might be pregnant just from that.

"She's my mate." Says Roman. I was getting annoyed by him.

Alaric looked at my neck and smirked.

"I don't see your mark." He says turning to walk away. Which I have no idea what came over me by I reached out to touch him. That's when sparks hit me fast.

It errupted and dangerously low growl from him. As in an instant he grabbed my wrist hard. He leaned down to the point his face was closer to mine.

"I wouldn't do that again princess. Next time there will be consequences." He says in my ear. He sound evil and hot. With that Roman came and pulled me away from Alaric.

I wanted to be with him. I wanted to follow him but Roman hand didn't let me go.

Why didn't I feel this way about Alaric ten years ago when he saw me crying?

"He's the Hybrid Alpha?" I asked Roman.

"Yes. Listen to me Channel. He not a good guy, I need you to stay away from him. He's dangerous." Says Roman. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something were to happen to you at the hands of that lunatic."

Alaric had my full attenion now. Everything about him called me to him. It was an unexplainable pull.

Never in my life had I felt this ways about some...wait I'm lying I did feel a strong pull with Roman but this is what has me even more confused Roman is my ture mate and I'm feeling this way about Alaric.

What if the way I feel for Alaric is just one sided? I wanted to bang my head against a door. I wouldn't be surpries my love life hasn't always been the best.

"I was hoping you would want to take a walk." Says Roman.

"Yes she would." Says John. Which made me glare at him. I didn't want to take a walk with Roman because that's a waste of my time.

I groaned as Roman took me to a garden that wad very beautifully decorated garden. I need the gardener for this so they can add to my parents garden.

"I wanted to talk about us." Says Roman as we reached a little small pond with a bench to the side.

Us?

Umm that's a negative.

I sighed.

"There is no us." I say to him.

"There is. You and i are mates and I know I fucked it up ten years ago but I feel like we can work through our issues." He says truthfully. "You can become the Luna that you were meant to be and I the Alpha with you by my side."

I don't want to be his Luna.

"I want your forgiveness for what i have done to you. It was so fucking stupid of me to let you go. When you left i was broken and nothing could not make it better. I needed you by my side." He says as he reaches for my hands. "I finally have you here and I want to make things right. I'm not giving up on us."

"Look Roman it's cool how you just apologised but it's to late. At this point I don't care." I say. "I can't be with someone that was willing to exchange me for my own sister. I can't forgive that. Plus you humiliated me constantly when I begged you to take me as your mate. I gave chances... I'm not giving you any more chances."

Now that i think about more. It's gross what he did. That was my sister. I rather it be anyone but my sister. Come on if I were to with him he you have banged both of us. I don't think so.

I did the best I could to make him realize that what he was doing was wrong.

You don't realize what you have until it's gone.

Roman looked at me with hope. The same looked i used to give him. Oh how the tables have turned.

"I'm never going to stop trying my beautiful mate." He says. I took my hand out of his.

"You effort mean nothing now." I said as I walked away from him.

Later that day I was in my room after I was done showering. I had a small black silk night gown.

I couldn't get Alaric out of my mind. No matter how much I tried.

I remembered the first time I met him. He was all bloodied but not from his blood. I thought he was going to kill me.

It was late at night and everyone was sleeping at the moment. Maybe I can find Alaric by the place where we met the first time.

I put on my sneaker. And walked out. I prayed I didn't wake anyone up as I made my way out the house. I walked to the wood which was a stupid and scary shit to do.

I was quiet.

To quiet.

As I got deeper into the woods. I felt someone eyes on me. Which made the hair on my arm stand.

That's when I looked around yet nobody was there.

That's when there was growl. But I wasn't from Alaric, Roman or anybody I knew.

I when wolves stared to surround me. I didn't take a genius to realized that they were rougues. .

Rougues were to be killers. They didn't respect the way the packs were. They didn't want to be part of social ranking and the instead try to destroy packs. The turned insane due to werewolves are meant to be in hierarchy... it's our way of life.

The wolves start to close in my on me. That's when I here and sinister growl coming from behind me. It made me still.

I turn back only to see Alaric and his claws dripping with blood.

If I were these rougues I would be scared.
------------------------
Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S