09 | sailor partners

They walked by shop by shop in the busy streets in silence despite the rowdy noises of the engine rumbling in the cars, squeals of children from playing around, shouts from officers for using their quirks without a license and even fragments of conversations from each passerby.

A sigh left her lips at the boredom lingering in the air while her legs were getting tired from walking for about five minutes. Kirishima, on the other hand, was seen with a jaded look as well, and she was wondering if she should just call it a day.

But then she saw an all too familiar shirt in the distance, her expression lighting up at the sight of it before she bolted towards the shop that she was hoping to find after endless hunts.

"Hey! Wait for me!" She hears Kirishima exclaiming from behind, who probably have no idea where she was going.

Sakura couldn't stop grinning even as she reached the particular store, and immediately find herself taking the black shirt off the rack. Holding the most sacred thing in her arms gave her shivers, and when Kirishima finally arrived, he stared at her in confusion.

Instead, she turned the shirt around for him to see.

His jaw dropped at the shirt she was holding, and she couldn't stop smiling again.

In her hands was an Arctic Monkeys shirt, and truth to be told, she's been wanting it ever since she saw it online when she was browsing the web. She tried to search it in the nearest malls, but got a little upset that there weren't any until she stumbled into this local store where they were.

"Holy shit, I want this!" Sakura started hyperventilating like a passionate fan, jumping on her feet.

"Yo, what the heck, me too! But how much is it?" He grabbed the tag with his fingers.

After that, the excitement in his expression faltered.

Sakura curiously looked at the tag at this, and in return, the beaming grin on her lips faltered too.

"Are you serious right now.." She deadpanned, putting the shirt back on the rack.

"What a bummer," Kirishima laughed, placing a hand behind his neck.

Her eyes roamed around the small secluded store, and they seem to widen slightly when she saw vinyl records on the shelves.

"Holy shit!" She shoved past the redhead who grunted in pain at the force.

Sakura lets out a mute squeal as she jumped repeatedly on her feet again, standing in front of the stacks of vinyl records in place. Her heart was escalating, and sooner or later she might have to take a trip to the hospital.

There was a Paramore vinyl collection followed by Arctic Monkeys, two of her top favourite bands constantly being played repeatedly in her playlist. There were a few bands she liked as well—A Day To Remember, Neck Deep and Sleeping With Sirens.

"I've never seen you this excited over this," she glanced at the redhead who was busily chuckling at the new side of her he was seeing.

"Boy, you have no idea," she refers to the number of masterpieces that obviously cost more than average because vinyls are expensive.

"You listen to Green Day?" He suddenly asked as his fingers trailed over the Green Day vinyl that was full black, the 'American Idiot' title underneath it with a hand grasping a heart-shaped grenade.

"A few songs," A smile formed on her lips. "Wake Me Up When September Ends and Boulevard of Broken Dreams."

"That's sad," he smirked as he flickered his gaze over her.