48 |5| blooming suns

"Everyone here already?"

The group gathered at the common room as they waited for a few more people, leaving Kirishima to send a quick text to Sakura in which it left a smile on his lips—the smile that shined on every shadow on everyone's faces.

"Geez, stop smiling at your phone like you're some high school girl," Ashido teased the redhead as she sat beside him on the couch. "Sooner or later, I bet that you're gonna have a crush on her."

Now that made the simper wipe off his face, replacing it with a small frown. "Come on. It's not like that."

"Yeah, yeah. I know," the rosy-skinned girl flailed before a small smirk crawl onto her lips. "Said every guy ever."

Kirishima only groaned at her, giving up on defending his manly persona when all he wanted was to just be in Blackbox right now. But that won't happen until Bakugou and Kaminari step out of the elevator, waiting for the remaining two so that the rest of the group would walk to the café together. After all, Ashido has been planning this for days. That made Kirishima excited, a little too excited since he couldn't wait for Sakura to meet his friends.

"What the hell is taking them so long?" Sero locked his phone after checking the time.

A deep sigh left Raven's lips, plopping back onto the couch opposite Kirishima and Ashido. "That little shit..." And all of them knew she was referring to a certain ash blond.

The elevator let out a loud ding, indicating that they had arrived—or so they thought.

"Where's Bakugou?"

Kaminari sheepishly walked out of the doors, approaching the group who have been waiting for the two for about five minutes. "Uh... He took a... nap?"

"Bullshit," Raven hissed, hopping out of the couch, scowling as she walked pass Kaminari towards the elevator. "You guys go ahead. I'll meet you there."

"Okay~" Ashido waved at her before turning to the rest of the group. "Let's go."

And so, the group proceeded towards the exit of the dorm, walking down the school grounds until they reached the gate as they made their way towards the café that Ashido have been dying to go to. They chatted a little bit about their recent training before Kaminari slowly, annoyingly, brought up the topic about Sakura once again.

"So," the blond stared at Kirishima with a roguish look. "How'd she look like?"

"Dude, really?"

"Does she have tha—"

"My man, I don't just describe people like that. If one should know better, to know better, we should all just meet her. Plus, she's really nice."

"Nice," Ashido repeated, piping in. "I bet she's pretty. I mean when you talk about her, she sounds really pretty."

Kirishima's eyes widened slightly at her words. "Um, she is... though?"

No. No. No. Okay— Sakura really is pretty and ethereal but he meant as it as a friendly compliment. Stop thinking about other stuff. She's just a friend. Why is it complicating to compliment a girl friend? Not girlfriend but a girl friend. Girl. Friend. Of course when it comes to his bros, it's all about the bro spirit but when it comes to girls? Man, he needs to reconsider his words before it happens like the first few times they've met. Like Kirishima was going to deal with it better now since Sakura is probably going to be bombarded with questions from his rowdy friends.

That freaked him out a little. How would Sakura react to his friends? What would Sakura think?

Oh man. He was already starting to get nervous as he walked with the cheery group making their way towards the café—in which they were almost arriving. He could only hope they wouldn't embarrass him in front of the cerulean-haired girl like it did the first time the two met.