30 | planet jewels

Kirishima Eijirou
"did u know"

Yuki Sakura
"know what"

Kirishima Eijirou
"water is wet"

Yuki Sakura
"......."

Yuki Sakura
"im blocking ur number"

Kirishima Eijirou
"wAIT DON'T IM JUST BORED RN I JUST FINISHED MY LUNCH AND NOW IM SITTING IN CLASS DOING NOTHING"

A loud chuckle erupted from her lips, shaking her head at his text.

"Is that Kirishima?"

Sakura glanced up from her phone at the sound of Riku's voice, who was staring at her with a smug look. She furrowed her brows at this.

"Yep," Yui answered on Sakura's behalf as she smirked.

"Definitely Kirishima." It was Sora this time.

"...What?" Sakura finally asked when she gave the trio a weird look.

The three of them looked at each other and shrugged before continuing eating their food.

She lightly groaned at this, annoyed at their antics.

Just then, her phone vibrated again.

Kirishima Eijirou
"YO U THERE???"

Kirishima Eijirou
"DON'T TELL ME YOU BLOCKED ME"

Kirishima Eijirou
"IM SORRY"

Kirishima Eijirou
"IM SORRY FOR BEING UNMANLY GOD FORGIVE ME"

Yuki Sakura
"calm down u lil shit im still here"

Yuki Sakura
"just shout out 'I'm the lamest piece of shit in the world' in your classroom and I'll get us free drinks from blackbox"

Kirishima Eijirou
"oh hell naw"

Yuki Sakura
"aite then. Im changing ur contact name"

Kirishima Eijirou
"wait wat do u mean"

Sakura slurped on her soda as she casually changed his contact name while holding back a chuckle, only being able to afford a stupid smile for now.

emo-san
"????"

emo-san
"aNSWER ME"

A burst of laughter suddenly erupted from her lips, forcing herself to cover her mouth when she noticed the trio was already staring at her with an eyebrow rose.

She didn't know whether it was his response that caused her to laugh like a madwoman sitting in the cafeteria, but it was probably because every time his texts appeared, his new name she saved as currently, made her chortle like an idiot.

"Alright that's it," Yui sat up straight in her seat, leaning her hands on the table. "Spill."

Sakura gave her a confused look. "Spill what?"

"Did you guys kiss? Did you guys hug? Did you guys fu—"

"I'm stopping you right there, young lady," she gave her a warning look before glancing at the two boys. "No we did not and we're not even there yet."