17 | lycoris wonders

Kirishima Eijirou
"morning sakura-chan~ hope you have a gr8 day while im suffering learning law in class 🙂"

Yuki Sakura
"that's so sad eijirou-san, play 'I don't care'"

Kirishima Eijirou
"oh wow thanks"

Sakura chuckled, the corners of her lips broadening at each text he sent.

"Who are you texting?"

She immediately pulls away from the voice that yanked her back into reality.

"Just.. a friend. Why?" She masked a perplexed look over her face as Yui tried to peer into her phone.

"A friend?" She rose an eyebrow, looking unconvinced.

"Yep," Sakura gave her a small smile while hoping she wouldn't pry further.

Until she felt her phone snatched off her hand.

"H-Hey! Give it back you ass!" She tried to grab her phone back from Riku who was already roaming his gaze onto the screen while simply holding out a hand to stop her from reaching it.

"We all know that Sakura never smiles at her phone so I wonder what this is all abo—" He stopped talking only for him to smirk out of the blue. "Oho? Who's Kirishima Eijirou?"

"What?" Yui then jumped out of her seat and jogged to Riku's seat, peering on Sakura's phone behind him.

"Guys!" She whined as she tried to take her phone out of his hand. "He's just a friend! Don't take it the wrong way!"

"Then why the hell are you so desperate to get your phone back?" Riku's smirk broadened which only ticked her off.

"Whoa, what the hell? You guys started a party without me?" Sora then joined the circle who'd just came back from the bathroom. "What's going on?"

"Sakura just got herself a boyfriend." Yui grinned at Sora who was now glancing at Sakura in disbelieve, gaping at the ginger head's words.

"For real?!" Sora gasped before bending behind Riku and read whatever is on the screen.

"For fuck's sake just give me back my phone!" Sakura groaned, plopping on her seat, tired from the various attempts. She propped her chin on her palm in dejected mode.

"Yo, tap on his profile picture," the girl snapped her head at this.

"NO!"

Sora gasped dramatically. "ISN'T THAT RED RIOT?!"

Some heads were turned in their direction, curiosity glinting their gazes. Sakura felt her cheeks suddenly heat up at the unexpected attention, nervousness ticking off in her chest. Turning around, she glared at the three of them.

"Guys," she harshly whispered. "Are you done now? Can I have my phone back? Wait—why am I asking? It's my phone in the first place!"

Riku only chuckled, chucking her phone towards her as she easily caught it. "I'll keep my mouth shut."

"Me too but you gotta tell me everything girl," Yui winked.

"Me three," Sora smirked as he leaned his weight on Sakura's table. "Although it's shocking that our dear Sakura is friends with a Yuei student."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up."

"Language, young woman!" Sora ridiculed.

She shook her head at his antics before focusing her attention on her phone again to receive another text from him.