19 | sunny moon

"This is what I call a masterpiece," Kaminari proudly said as he scanned the charcoal wall in front of him, holding the white chalk in his hand.

Apparently, he drew a dick bigger than Eijirou's previous 'artwork' from the last time.

Sakura hears Bakugou scoffing opposite them. "You call that a damn masterpiece, drooly? I'll show you a fucking masterpiece." And then he stood up from the sofa and walked over to the chalk wall behind them, snatching the white chalk off his hand.

He erased Kaminari's doodle much to his dismay and scribbled something on the charcoal wall. All heads in the group peered around in curiosity while Sakura only rose an eyebrow in amusement.

Finally, Bakugou stepped away with a roguish smirk.

What was on the wall wasn't a doodle, but it was a phrase that blatantly declared, 'Lord Explosion Murder is gonna be the number one hero'.

It was dead silent for a moment before Raven finally speaks up.

"Yeah, your ego's bigger than Kaminari's dick doodle," she said in a deadpan and the group burst into chuckles despite the fact that the explosive boy glaring at them.

"Damn freak! I'll kill you!" Raven smirked in return, the corners of her lips curling up further. "Stop laughing you shitheads! I'll kill you too!"

"I just love it when he burns on the inside," Raven nudged Sakura, still smirking. "It's a rare sight when the opportunity comes."

"Though I only got to know you guys now," she paused to let a chuckle leave her lips in amusement. "I think I got the gist of who he is besides being the Hulk."

"Yeah," Raven chuckled in return before glancing back at Bakugou who was yelling in Kaminari's face. "And yet, I managed to fall in love with that asshole.."

Noticing the look on her face, Sakura took the opportunity to observe her.

Her smirk was gone, replaced with a small lingering smile as her grey eyes were fixed on Bakugou. She noticed her gaze were empty, only showing a reflective version of him in front of her. Besides that, they glinted a little, somewhat unreadable, but it's strong.

Just like one said, a picture is a thousand words and of all the words, Sakura knows that one of them is 'love'.

She flickered her gaze from her to Bakugou.

So this is how love was supposed to look like.

Sad that she lost it from her parents.

Or did she?

A bitter chuckle slipped out from her lips as she quickly turned away.

"Man, I hate to ruin the fun but we gotta go back to the dorms or Aizawa Sensei's gonna kill us.." Sero checked his watch.

"Mhm, it's getting dark," Ashido said.

"Finally," Bakugou grumbled as he walked towards them. "About time we're getting out of this shithole."

"Next thing you know, he's coming back here the next day," Eijirou winked at Sakura before chuckling.

"Shut the hell up. I'll burn this café down if your shitty lattes aren't good, smurfy."

She rose an eyebrow at his statement, but of course, she noticed the nickname he gave her. "Um, sure..?"

"He meant that as a compliment," Raven got rid of the confusion roaming in her head. She stood up from her seat, dusting off any food particles from the cake while the rest did the same. "It was nice meeting you, Yuki. I'm guessing we're gonna see each other again very soon."