18 | flowerful canvas

Before Vincent Van Gogh could even pick up his brush to start painting a grassy field dancing with the winds, the sunflower sky blooming above him and the view, a single Lycoris standing tall in the midst of the lime green field like it's the only flower catching the eye of countless of artists—he noticed another flower slowly sprouting from the field.

And another and another.

All of them slowly bloomed, opening its bud so elegant that they show their beautiful petals—yellow, pink, violet. It's an odd combination if you bunch them in a bouquet, but it fascinated Vincent Van Gogh so much that he let a small smile linger on his sad lips.

So then, he finally picked up his brush to paint the grassy field and the sunflower sky, deciding to paint the Lycoris first.

Because of all the flowers that sprouted from its root and bloomed as elegant as they could, the red Lycoris was the one that still stood out the most.

"Hi! I'm Kaminari Denki!"

"I'm Sero Hanta!"

"Ashido Mina! You're so pretty!"

"O-Oh," Sakura was overwhelmed by the sudden energy getting thrown in her way. "Thank you." She nervously chuckled as she tried to feel comfortable with their presence.

"I'm Yuki Sakura," she smiled as she glanced at each of them, feeling a little awkward. "Pretty sure Eijirou-san here told you guys about me."

"Eijirou-san?" Sero, the black-haired boy, suddenly turns to the redhead with a smirk.

"Yeah, he talks about you a lot after school hours. He keeps talking about how good your coffees are and how pre—" Kaminari, the yellow-haired boy, was cut off by his own friend whose face matched his scarlet hair.

"Now, now. Where's Bakugou and Raven?" Eijirou lets out a low chuckle, his gaze glaring at the three of his friends who were sitting on the cosy sofa that was made for four.

"Raven texted that Bakugou doesn't want to go but she said they're on the way, apparently," Ashido explained. "I can literally imagine her dragging him here with her quirk."

"Poor guy." Sero laughed.

Meanwhile, Sakura was sitting beside Eijirou on another sofa. She could tell her expression was currently written with confusion and curiosity when she listened to their words about the other two people except for this Bakugou guy that Eijirou once mentioned.

"Uh.. Should I take your orders later or..?" She smiled sheepishly as she slowly rose from her seat.

"Oh, it's fine!" Ashido exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure they're—Oh! They're here!"

All heads turned to the windows before Sakura curiously turned hers as well to see what was happening.

Apparently, there was a girl with long dark hair, who was walking with a stoic expression. She was pretty—a heart-shaped face, porcelain skin and plump lips. Other than that, what Sakura saw almost made her decide whether she should be astonished or laugh.

Because the ash-blond boy, Bakugou, was thrashing around in the air, and he looked like he was shouting at the raven-haired girl behind him.

"Holy shit!" Everyone burst into laughter. "She actually did it!"

Sakura's brows furrowed slightly. "So that's Raven?"

"Yep," Eijirou grinned. "Our friend who has the quirk to control anything."

Her eyes flickered back to the duo who were already walking into the café. "That's cool."

Bakugou was still being levitated by the girl herself as her eyes searched for them, and not for long, she spotted them and casually walked towards their table.