41 | rainclouds on horizons

"Mine name is Romeo! Hear me, o count Paris, ghost of Azkaban! Returneth Juliet to me at once!"

"Romeo thou hath heard about thine father from obi wan, yes? That he was the king of Gondor... Alas, that was a lie... I am your father!"

"It cannot be!"

Sakura almost spat out her drink when Sora and Riku dramatically re-enacted the last part of the play performed by class 1B, trying as hard as she can to swallow her drink before she burst into fits of tear-laughing. Yui had her phone in her hand recording the moment, trying to suppress the giggle erupting from her lips.

"I.. I can't.. holy shit," she breathed, cheeks starting to strain from the lengthy banter. "That.. was one heck of a play.."

"That's even better than any fantasy films that I've watched!" Sora wiped away a tear from the corner of his eye, hand hovering over his stomach. "Shit, I'm getting abs."

"Oh man.." Yui giggled again, putting away her phone. "I don't think I'd ever forget this day."

"Yeah," Riku agreed with a wide grin.

Apparently, Eijirou texted Sakura to wait for him at one of the tables by the food stalls since his class had to do some clean up from their show. Currently, the four of them have been carried away by some of today's events, having bantered with a drink in their hands to satisfy their throats after minutes of shouting and screaming from the gig that class 1A had conducted.

"Sakura-chan!"

She immediately glanced around at the sound of his voice calling out her nickname that no one else would.

"Eijirou-san.."

Just like the sun glowing from above, a luminous grin was already tugging on his lips, jogging on his way towards their table with a few familiar faces tagging behind him.

"Hey guys!" The redhead greeted the rest of her friends before Kaminari, Sero, Ashido and Raven exchanged warm greetings as well with the exception of Bakugou.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" Ashido grinned.

"Hell yeah!" Sora exclaimed, high-fiving the rosy-skinned girl. "You guys were awesome!"

"I gotta admit," Sakura smirked at Bakugou. "I didn't expect Bakugou to play the drums so well."

The blond's fixated scowl grew deeper as he heard this. "Hah? You'd expect me to suck balls at it?"

"Chill, I'm just a huge fan of music," she chuckled. "And you too, Kaminari. Nice plucking on the strings!"

The second blond cracked a grin. "Thanks!"

"Oh, and uh—you guys probably didn't notice but uh—Sora was one of the few people who was floating," Sora glared at Yui who was now muffling her chortles.

"Really?" Raven piped in, smirking. "My apologies if you happened to bump into one of the other because the hall was really dark. I was trying to stick you to the ice."

"Oh," Sora uttered.

"Anyway," Eijirou gathered back all the attention. "What should we all do first?"

"...Obstacle course?" Riku casually suggested, but Yui and Sakura rolled their eyes at this. Oh boy.

"What about class 1-C's haunted house? That'd be fun!" Kaminari suggested second.

"Perhaps we should go with Riku's suggestion first," Sakura said, nudging Yui knowingly.

Eijirou furrowed his brows, but smiled anyway. "Okay then!"