Chapter 2

Chapter 2

     During our usual break, we sat on the stairs outside and discussed about the new people. This always happened at the beginning of the year. I dragged my friend from the middle school choir over, since I knew he needed friends.

     "Guys, This is Jesse. He's my freshman!" He gazed at me with his deep blue eyes and then looked at my friends and began conversing. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a bone of socially awkward in him. My other friend that helped with the choir always pointed out he's an exact guy version of me, except I'm definitely not that outgoing.

     "Hannah! Get Kirk to come over here! I look sexy today!" Kendra and her big mouth stated. Neither of them were shy either, they're sisters and they won't admit they're alike.

     "Ok bitch, hold on!" Hannah answered jokingly while trying to catch up on her One Direction fan fiction. She set down her iPod and went over to him. He was standing against the wall shuffling through his script, looking like he felt awkward. A moment later, Hannah and Kirk were walking over.

     "Oh my gosh, he actually came over with my ugly sister!" Kendra stated as we all laughed at her joke. "Hey guys!" Kirk said with a smile on his face. I'm pretty sure Kendra was about to die, but she kept her cool for once. We all introduced our crazy selves, and we all got along pretty well, except the fact that Kirk was HORRIBLE at remembering our names. A perfect example is calling my friend Michelle, Deborah! Where did that come from?

     Overall, we had a good night talking with our old and new friends. Kendra especially had a great night flirting with Kirk whenever she could, while I talked to Jesse about choir, and random musicals. This is why I know he is perfect for me.