Chapter 4

Chapter 4

     My friends and I got to practice really early today, so we sat on the steps and conversed as usual. "So, I think Leo and Michelle would be a cute couple! I'd ship that!" Jesse stated with excitement. We all laughed.

     "You should've been here last summer!" Gabby stated. They definitely had a thing for each other last summer, but now Michelle has a boyfriend. We reminisced on last summer for a few minutes to get Jesse caught up with our friendship circle. "Well, I think we should make a ship name for them anyway...how about Lichelle?" he suggested. We all agreed, and rubbed it in their faces once they arrived.

     "Lily, your karma will come soon!" Michelle said to me, blushing. We were best friends, so her karma was never that bad. I saw her whispering to Gabby and Hannah. They laughed at her and went back to singing "Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat". We were starting to put our "dance" to it, which consisted of sitting down and standing up. After we practiced that for a while, they started blocking some scenes we wern't in, so we went outside to talk.

     "Jessily!" Michelle said to Jesse and I. Jesse laughed, "so much for karma, I thought it could've been worse!" he said. I just sat and hoped I wouldn't blush, because I obviously enjoyed the karma.

     Michelle and Jesse went in for an extra scene they had. "Guys! We should make up random ship names for our whole group!" Gabby exclaimed. She was always the one to make things awkward, but I was in, and so were Kendra, Hannah, and Kitty.

     "I'm surprised you and Michelle didn't get in one of your little cat fights after her karma to you." Hannah stated. Michelle and I were practically sisters, so that's how we fought things out.

     "I didn't think it was that bad actually." I replied

     "WAIT! So you like Jesse?!" Gabby squealed

     "Well, yeah....COME ON! It's a guy who sings! Who can be more attractive!?" I said. They chuckled a little, but I really didn't care.

     To break the awkward silence between some ship names, Kendra said " Gabby, we need a ship name for you and Aaron! Let's go with Rabby!"

     "Well, I've spent the past three or four summers with him, so I can't say I don't like him." Gabby said, blushing. Then, Kirk and Jesse came out to join us, so we conveniently ended the conversation there. We already have a ship name, one step closer.