Chapter 27

Chapter 27

     I woke up to missed calls again. This time, they were from Hannah. I had no idea what she wanted, so I was contradicting on whether or not to call her back.

     "Hello?"

     "Hey, you called?"

     "Yeah, we just wanted to apologize for last night. It was totally uncalled for. We're all really happy for you and Kirk, we were just a little upset because we felt bad for Jesse, but it's chicks before dicks here." Hannah explained with a chuckle.

     "Thanks Hannah, and I know you're speaking for everybody. We have our last show tonight and we need to give it our all and forget about this drama." I said.

     "Aww, you made me sad now! I forgot tonight was the last show! I'm gonna miss everybody so much! I need to go, I'll see you tonight!" Hannah said and hung up. That made me feel a whole lot better.

     I went and laid back in my bed for a while trying to prepare myself for post-show depression. This show was definitely my all-time favorite and I didn't want it to end. The show ending would also mean I would see Kirk a lot less. My post show depression was starting, and I didn't like it. My phone started ringing and I noticed Kirk's name and picture come up.

     "Hey! What's up?" I said while smiling. I was hoping this would be a positive conversation for once. Phone calls just bring negativity.

     "Hey! Since our cast party had to be moved to tomorrow, do you wanna go to Bob Evans after the show with some people?" He asked. I figured it would be with most of the leads, and it would be super awkward.

     "It might be kind of awkward, since it would probably be most of the leads, and I don't wanna barge in and stuff." I told him

     "No, it won't be! They really want to meet you. At least give me a ride?" He asked. I couldn't say no.

     "They probably want to meet me just because they're jealous." I mumbled. They've been all over him all summer.

     "What did you just say?" Oops. I didn't realize that came out.

     "Yeah, I'll go." I changed my mind. I might as well see what kind of drama they would try to start with me.

     "Okay, awesome! Thank you! Bye! See you tonight!" Kirk said very excitedly.

     This is going to be an interesting night.