Chapter 7

Chapter 7

     I got to practice really early, so I sat on the steps and waited for my friends to come. Shortly after, Hannah came.

     "Where's Kendra?" I asked.

     "She's at some school thing, I don't know what it's for." she answered. "Since it's question time, what's going on with you and Kirk?" I looked away and thought about what to say. I thought nobody noticed. I guess I trusted Hannah because she keeps everything from her sister. We went behind the building so nobody would walk in on our conversation.

     "I'm going to be completely honest here, it started with Kendra's usual "who smells better" things, and then I told him his voice was beautiful, and he hasn't quit looking at me ever since! I have no clue what's going through his head! Or my own! But your sister claimed him and it would just make me a bitch to take him from her! But I like Jesse more, so I don't think I would take him, but I have no idea." I ranted. Hannah stared at me for a few seconds, then nodded.

     "Well, guys always make the first move, so I guess it's up to him. Kendra can't always get what she wants anyway." she said. We went inside to get ready for rehearsal. Kirk wasn't there, so that might help me out a little. Especially since I could discuss things without Kendra and her big mouth there.