Chapter 6

Chapter 6

     "Did I miss anything interestng while I was gone?" My friend Star asked.

     "Umm....you missed a random shipping conversation, other than that not really." I responded, hesitant to mention the awkwardness with Kirk, but I haven't mentioned it to anybody else yet, so I figured that I would hold off on that. 

     "Oooohh! Tell me!!" she said very enthusiastically.

     "We shipped Lichelle, like last summer, and as karma I got shipped as Jessily, and then we shipped Rabby." I explained. She had a slightly confused face on.

     "As karma? I'd be shipped with Jesse any day! He has beautiful hair!"

     "It was only because Michelle has a boyfriend and she's still embarrassed that we brought Lichelle up from last summer, I don't mind being shipped with him at all. I've got to know him so well this year."  One of the other people called Star in to help with his lines. She was looking a little jealous anyway, but I really didn't care. She just met him at the beginning of the show, so I've known him a lot longer. I don't think it would really ruin our friendship anyway.

     Kirk still acts the same during "Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat", giving me a lot of eye contact, which shouldn't even be towards me at all. I am so confused in this situation. Kendra already claimed him, but it's not my fault he's going towards me. I've never been in love before or had anybody be in love with me.