Epilogue

Epilogue

     After about two days, everybody apologized to me, which I knew they would. We all hung out a few more times before the summer ended, and we had a lot of fun, even though I still kind of got a vibe that everyone was still mad at me, but oh well. They were more focused on Brad and Hannah having a thing now. They obviously liked each other, but it took until the third week of school for Brad to finally ask her out.

     Jesse and I can at least speak to each other now. We still talk about random musicals and Glee and have fun. He really likes his new performing arts school. I'm not sure if our friendship will ever go back to the way it was, but I'm satisfied with being able to be on talking terms with him.

        Kirk and I are still doing good. We usually only get to see each other about every other week, but it's better than nothing. He's too busy with his professional theatre stuff to hang out more often. He tried to get me to try out, but I decided to stick with my friends, especially since I'm not  talented enough for the professionals. Our relationship is definitely going better than what everybody else expected. We still jam to musicals in the car when I pick him up, and it's adorable.

       Even with all the chaos, this summer was definitely one of the best. I was in an amazing musical with amazing people. I couldn't ask for more. And the best part is, many people don't know the truth behind the curtain.