Chapter 17

Chapter 17

     I came home to my parents sitting in the living room. They didn't look like anything was wrong, they must not be freaking out about what happened during curtain call.

     "How did you guys enjoy the show?" I asked excitedly.

     "It was very good! But the only part I didn't understand was why one of the leads kissed you at the end. He didn't have a girlfriend or wife in the show." My mom asked.

     "Oh, it's a joke because at the beginning he pickpockets me,and out of the leads, he's the only one that doesn't have a significant other, so they just threw me in!" I said and laughed. My stories are so silly.

     "Oh I see! Your stage kiss was the most realistic looking!"

     "He does more professional shows, so he probably learned better there. I'm going to head up to bed, there's some leftovers in the fridge if Dad wants them. Good night!"

     I wasn't really tired. I just needed time to think by myself, without peer pressure. I've definitely knew and liked Jesse a lot longer, but he just never did anything to show if he does or not, other than jealousy. Kirk is just physical about it and hasn't said a word to me since he asked about a good luck kiss. What the hell do these people think?

     I'm going to be home by myself for a few days since my parents are going on vacation, and I'll be able to drive by myself! That makes me sound like a bad kid, but no bad shit will happen at my house. I grabbed my phone and texted Jesse.

     "Hey! Wanna come over for a little bit before practice tomorrow? We can watch something on Netflix or whatever? I can pick you up!" I hit send. I knew we were still good enough of friends for him to come over and chill.

     "Yeah, sure! Like, 1:00?" He asked. I replied with a yes and went to bed. Hopefully, we can sort things out between us.