Chapter 18

Chapter 18

     Yesterday was so crazy, it was nice to wake up to a new day. It was only 9:00, so I had plenty of time to chill before Jesse came over. I usually end up with too much time on my hands, so I just laid in bed for an hour and thought about how I kind of regretted this idea, but I wasn't going to cancel on him.

     "I'm on my way" I sent the message. Jesse didn't live far from me, so he would know to be ready when he got the message. After five minutes, I pulled up in his driveway and he came out with his costume for the show.

     "You can throw that in the back seat if you want." He laid the suit down. We were getting yelled at quite often about our costumes being wrinkled, so he had to be careful. Then, he sat in shotgun and we went back to my house.

     This was definitely the time to watch a comedy, also considering I don't watch many other types of movies. Except some documentaries.

     "Have you ever seen Hollywood Complex?" I asked. It's a documentary about kids in Hollywood, and it would be fun to watch with him since he's determined to become famous.

     "No I haven't, but it looks interesting." He replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Wow. I'm glad my parents aren't like that." Jesse said in shock. "I will definitely change my child's name from whatever beautiful musical name I give it to something straight up G!" I laughed hysterically. He's so funny!

     "Me too!" I agreed jokingly. I pondered on whether or not to ask him about him and Kirk, but I found a way around it. "So, did you enjoy the people you did the show with this summer?"

     "Yeah! It was fun! I fit in great in your crazy group of friends! I don't think there's anybody there that I don't get along with...well...except...never mind." He said, loosing the excited look he had.

     "I'm older than you, therefor more wise. You can tell me who you don't get along with, I know already anyway, it was kind of obvious."

     "Kirk. He just seems like a manwhore, and he wants you so bad...but...but...never mind."

     "Jesse, we all know what went on in between you two. You can't lose friends over a love interest. If I worked that way, I would've lost quite a few friends this summer." He looked like he was going to ask a question, but then he said something else.

     "It wasn't that we both liked you..." He stopped and looked like he just told me the biggest secret the world can have, but it was definitely not that big of a secret. "Shit."

     "It's okay, I already knew, and I feel the same...well as far as I know."

     "It just pissed me off how I kept my mouth shut and he just went and started sucking your face. I thought he had a little more class than that."

    "Me too. I don't dig how he went about showing me, but it's whatever. I guess I'll see what happens tonight." I couldn't believe how disappointed Jesse looked."Let whatever happens, happen" I told him reassuringly. He nodded.

     To cheer him up before the show, I decided we should watch the Rocky Horror Glee Show. It definitely worked. The day went by fast, it was time to go to get ready for the second show. Having Jesse over was cool, but I just felt like I was doing something wrong, and I didn't like it.