Chapter 35

Chapter 35

      Michelle and Jesse were never really close friends. I mean, they talked like casually, but they never really hung out alone, they only hung out with our group. I was getting a little suspicious. Maybe I was over-thinking this.

     "Hey! Do you know what Michelle was doing with Jesse today? She snuck him into my house..." I texted to Katie.

     "I don't know. Maybe they were going to have a time warp party! xD" She sent.

     "O.o" I sent back. I knew she was joking, but it seemed slighly believable.

     I called Michelle to see what she was doing.

     "Hello?" She answered.

     "Hey! What's up?" I said.

     "Nothing. Just watching a movie with Jesse and eating chips, you?"

     "Having a time warp party?" I blurted out laughing.

     "WHAT THE HELL? NO! JESSE IS YOURS IF ANYBODY'S!" She yelled into the phone.

     "Fuck no!" I yelled. "Have a good time warp party, let me know what happens after he leaves. Bye!" I hung up. I pissed her off, and I laughed. About an hour later, she called me back.

     "Hey. What were you doing hanging out with Jesse? I didn't know you guys were that close." I asked.

     "Nothing. We were bored so he came over and we watched a movie and chatted." She said.

     "I'm assuming about me, right?"

     "Yeah. He still really likes you, I feel kind of bad."

     "I swear I've heard this like 9,000 times within the past few days. I'm with Kirk and I'm happy."

     "Well, Jesse isn't a douchebag like Kirk is, I want Jessily!" I'm going to slap Michelle in the face soon.

     "Kirk isn't a douchebag! You just barely talked to him this summer! Just because he's had like four conversations with the hot box dancers doesn't mean anything!" I yelled and hung up the phone. I just went to bed because I was pissed. I really hope I wasn't going to lose friends over this. I never realized how hard "chicks before dicks" was to follow. I thought everybody would be happy with Kirk and I dating.