4

Zion
A week later...

It's been a week since I've been in the hospital. I got that sexy as nurse number whose name is Brianna. Me and Aaron's relationship has grown and his and Zahari's are unbreakable. Me and Zay have been doing drops and I finally got a place for me and Zahari.

Ding. I checked my phone, and it was Bri texting me.

Baby momma 😋🤰👶🏽- are you coming over.

Me- yea

Baby momma 😋🤰👶🏽- Alright

I got up from my bed and put on a collared shirt with Nike joggers and some slides with my gold watch and chain

After I was dressed and ready, I headed over to her house. To be honest I just wanted to fuck her. I found out that she a hoe and she didn't have a boyfriend. I know that she worked at a strip club but guess what I found out.

I GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL tomorrow or Ima fail and I can't fail or my granny going yo be disappointed and I hate doing that shit.

I made it to her house and hoped out the car. I just walked in her house and to her room. When I got to her room, I almost died she was in her bed with only red matching lingerie on. I made sure I had condoms with me cause I ain't having no babies.

I licked my lips and she stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands were on her back but slid down to her butt. "Wassup Mami." I said smirking knowing what she wanted.

"You know what I want." She said and put her hand in my boxers since I was already sagging and hard. She started jerking me off and I groaned.

I was about to nut, but she stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at her crazy. "Why you stopped." I asked.

"Cause I want you to fuck me Papi." I picked her up and laid her on the bed on her back. I pulled my pants and boxers down and put a condom on.

I rammed myself in her over and over again until she cums. "Ass up face down." I told her.

She did what I said, and I started hitting it from the back. I started slowly thrusting in her. She was a moaning mess.

My phone started ringing. I answered while still fucking Bri.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Wassup dude yo pops want us at his office." Zay said.

"Ight but can you pick me up." I asked and I nutted and she cummed and let out a big scream.

"Nigga is you fucking somebody." He asked and I laughed and took the condom and flushed it down the toilet.

"Yea I was but I'm done so come and get me from Bri house." I said cause Ima leave my car here so I can come back and go to sleep.