14

Zion

It's been a couple of days that I've been out of the hospital. I've been slowly working on me but just not

all the way. My grandmother forces me to take my medicine and if I say no, she will hit me or threaten me, so I just took it. I haven't talked to Sabrina but insane said he has but he ain't tell me what she said, and I started learning how to deal with it and I told myself that people going to keep coming in my life and then leaving so that's how I started treating other people. Brianna well let's just say she stopped ducking with me after I chocked the shit outta her. I think she's about to be five months pregnant and the next time she goes to the doctor is when we could find out what she having.

I start school today, but people been asking me what's wrong, but I'll be ight. I don't always take my medication, but I am slowly turning into my old self.

"Zion did you take your medicine." I heard my granny yell. I stopped combing my hair.

"No but I am." I lied. I really didn't want to take it.

"Zion don't play with me before I shove them down yo throat." I stopped what I was doing, and I ran back up the stairs knowing shell do it for real.

"What do you mean." I asked her. She came out the kitchen and stood in front of me with her hand on her hip.

"Zay is staying with you in school until you start taking your medication cause I don't need you blacking out on teachers and students." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need to bodyguard I'm perfectly fine." She held up a picture of Sabrina and I guess my eyes turned black.

"Fine." I said before stomping upstairs. It's not the fact that Zay taking me to school they keep thinking I'm going to explode but I'm not and they trying to make me go to therapy making me seem like I'm crazy. I love all them like crazy but I don't got time for this shit.

I got my stuff for school and went back downstairs and zay was already downstairs.

"Wassup butt muncher." He mugged me and I laughed. I told my granny goodbye and we left and went to the school.

"Look Zion don't go nowhere without me cause your father and grandmother going to kill me and I love my life." I nodded and we went inside the school, and I spotted trey.

"Wassup dumb and dumber." Zay flicked the middle finger at him while mugging him and I slapped him. He started chasing in front of me.

I was running fast when I spotted Sabrina I stopped running. She was hugged up with some other nigga. I just stared at her and shook my head, trey and Zay had come and stood behind me to see what I was looking at. I felt someone pat my back.

"It's alright z that mean it was never meant to be if she could move on that fast, you'll find the right person now come on son." I nodded.

"Bitches ain't shit so Ima treats them how they act and not feel sorry. Ima just go back to my pimp ways and not give a fuck about nobody but y'all and my family even though y'all are my family." I told them and walked to my class.

Me and trey had half our classes together, but we went to gym since it was our first period, I did have it with Sabrina, but I'll be alright cause I got my niggas.

We made it to the gym and kids were already in there, so we just sat down on the bleachers on our phones.

"Zion." I looked up and Lisa was in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Whatchu want gurl." I licked my lips after I put my phone in my pockets and sat back.

"Why haven't you been texting me back you and ole girl ain't together no more." I chuckled.

"I've been doing me baby girl, but I'll stop by later." She nodded while biting her bottom lip and went to the bottom of the bleachers.

"My nigga it hasn't even been 10 minutes that you been in this school."

"What can I say I got the juice." I popped my collar. They just shook their head.

"Shut up nigga you ain't got no damn juice." I flicked my middle finger at trey, and he started laughing.

"Aye Zion." I turned around and it was dat lit boy dat was wit Sabrina. I ain't stand up or nothing I just waited till he came over here.

"What the fuck you yelling my name for." I looked behind him and across the gym at Sabrina she looked scared.

"I just wanted to meet Sabrina's ex-girlfriend and ion wanna have beef witchu over Sabrina." I nodded.

"Aye man eight now I'm finna tell you some real shits, first don't yell my name like that cause it sounded like you wanted to fight, second I don't give a shit about Sabrina she obviously doesn't if she quick to jump on another nigga dick and it hasn't even been longer then like 2 months. And last be happy with my her I don't care whatchu do but if you hurt here Ima kill you that's always going to be the love of my life, I just don't fuck with her, so it's fucks her until my feelings but if you do hurt her then that's two people after you me and her father." The bell rung and I stood up, but I told him don't move.

"Don't force her to do anything she don't want to and it really hard to when over her father he could kill you where you stand, I could stop him, or I could not." I whispered in his ear and walked down the bleachers.

"Be careful I'll hate to see another black teen get shot and she cause he didn't want to do as he was told." I yelled out to him and chuckled.

"You ight." I heard Zay asked I looked back at him and him and trey had a worry face on.

"Yea I'm perfectly fine, it's just I still care about her, but I guess she doesn't and it's just life cause even if this baby mine or not she still going to leave and I'm going to be stuck on child support cause of the demon." I turned around and walked to my geometry class while they followed.

I had this class wit Sabrina to, but I sit by her but Ima ask the teacher can I move.

"Miss. Heather, can I change seats." She turned around and smiled at me.

"Yes, sweety you can sit by trey." I smiled back and went and sat by trey. I looked over at Sabrina and she looked sad but she brung this on herself.

This going to be a long week. I sighed.