31

Ashley

Today is just a simple day today. I decided to take the kids to Chucky E Cheese or somewhere since Zion was gone and I didn't want to be alone with just the kids. I need some friends but not too many don't need all that fakeness and negative energy around me.

"Come on everybody get ready." I said while picking up sky and walking to her room. I picked out an outfit for her and put it on. Once I was done putting her clothes on, I went to get the boys some clothes.

I left out they room and went back in my room where sky was watching tv. I walked to my closet to get all the hair products I use for her hair. I grabbed them and sat on the bed.

5 minutes into combing sky hair she started crying and acting a fool. I forgot she was tender headed. I was almost done when i heard "whatchu doing to my baby girl." I looked at the doorway and Zion was standing there.

Sky quickly stopped crying and smiled once she seen Zion standing at the door. "What's wrong wit my princess?" She asked.

Sky kept trying to get from in between my legs. "Stop I need to finish ha hair really quick." I managed to get sky to sit down.

After I was done with her hair, she ran to Zion like she aint see her this morning. I rolled my eyes and got up to see if the boys were ready.

"Where yall going." Zion asked holding sky while following me. "I was going to take them to chuck e cheese but Ima just ask them." She nodded.

"Go get dressed ill check if they ready." She kissed my cheek and I turned around to go back to our room

I decided to take a shower, so I went in the bathroom and turned the water on. I wrapped my hair up so it wouldn't get wet and started taking off my clothes.

I got in the shower and started bathing when I felt a hand on my ass. I i jumped and screamed at the same time. I turned around and it was Zion standing there laughing. "ZIIOOONNN." I yelled but she was still laughing.

"Thats not funny." I pouted. "ThAts nOt funNy." She mocked me and i just stood there staring at her with a straight face. I turned around and finished bathing.

"Baby I'm sorry." She pulled me closer to her. My ass was now touching her dick, I moaned silently but I think she heard me. She started sucking on my neck and started moaning more.

She slid her fingers down my stomach until she reached my entrance, slowly she slipped one finger in and then pulled it out as she started to make gentle circles strokes on my sensitive clit, I moaned softly and she whispered, "not mad but you wet." My chest began to burn. "Whatever." My voice trembled. She turned me around and gripped my ass.

"Jump." I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist. Zion lifted me up and I felt myself stretching with every inch that she gradually pushed into me. He began making slow and circle-like thrusts it is enough to make me want to die and curse and whisper her name. I opened my eyes and saw her biting her lip as I felt my walls starting to shake. She took that as my signal and picks up the pace of hips, swirling them while thrusting into me. Her fingers matched the same pace on my clit. I cried out.

Her breathing got heavier as she keeps going deeper. I felt my eyes roll back in my head. "Damn bae." She spoke. And with that I lost it. "I let out a loud cry. "Oh, fuck baby. Oh shit..." I muttered while I came.

I opened my eyes, and she was staring at me smiling but keep thrusting into me but she wasn't sweet about it. She slammed into me grunting every time she did. I threw my head back.