18

Zion

"You ready." She nodded and she signed her discharge papers, and we went to my car.

"Did you get everything." I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today.

"Yea I made sure I did and are you coming to my house or am I going to yours." I asked her while putting the baby in t e car and making sure he was strapped up all the way. I closed his door and Aiden was already in the car, so I help Bri in since she was still in pain.

"I know it's still early, but can you take him I'm really tired and in pain and I could barely get around I just need to rest." I nodded and got in the driver's side.

X was still sleep when I drove off. I dropped Bri off and x started whining. "Aiden put his pacifier in his mouth." He nodded and did what I said.

I reminded myself that I have to get a room for him, well I'm just going to get him a crib cause I'm moving soon in a bigger house, probably a two story.

"Aiden would you like it if we moved i bro a bigger house." He smiled and nodded his head. I smiled and parked the car in t e driveway. I got out and opened the door for Aiden and went on the other side to get x.

When I looked in his car seat he was up looking around. I went to the house and unlocked it and went to my room while Aiden went to his.

I got x out the car seat and laid him on the bed. I got out his bottles. "Aiden."

"Yes." He said running in the room. "Can you go put these bottles in the refrigerator." He nodded and got the bottles.

I made sure he left one so I can feed x. "You hungry fat boy." I asked he smiled.

I started feeding him. He started sucking it fast as hell like he hasn't ate in days. "Damn nigga slow yo ass down it ain't going nowhere." He stopped sucking it and looked at me.

"What." He started sucking again. I rolled my eyes. Soon he was done, and I patted his back so he can burp. Somebody knocked on the door.

"Aiden come here please." I heard him come in the room and he was eating a yogurt. I shook my head.

"Watch the baby for me while I get the door." He nodded and sat on the bed before getting my Roku remote and changing the show.

I got up and went to the front to see who it was. I opened the door, and it was Sabrina I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yea Sabrina what can I help you with." I love Sabrina to death it's just sometimes everything that come out her mouth is bs and lies. I want to be with her in the future, but she be getting crazy, well all the girls I dated or fucked.

"We need to talk about us." I looked at her funny and thought about it.

"Don't you got a whole nigga and we just talked."

"No, me and him broke up I just couldn't feel the connection between us." I chuckled. That's cause you'll never find another nigga like me I thought.

"Zion x is crying." I nodded. I looked at Sabrina and she looked confused.

"You can sit on the couch I'll be back." She nodded and came in. I went to my room to get x.

"You missed me baby boy." I asked and picked him up. He started smiling.

"Why yo ass ain't sleep boy." He mugged me and I mugged him back. I went back to the living room.

"I don't know why you over here didn't you say if the baby was mine that we couldn't be together." She looked there shocked.

"Yea cause you cheated on me."

"So why are you here if I cheated, I know that you know I didn't cause I love you too much to cheat on you and you should already know that. My biggest fear was losing you but, in the end, I lost you, but you can't see that cause you think I'm one of your ex's, Sabrina guess what I'm not them." I put x pacifier in his mouth since he was getting a little fussy.

His ass was sleepy. "Just go to sleep boy you know you sleepy." He looked at me and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at Sabrina and raised my eyebrow.

"For what." I asked her and started rocking x back and forth.

"For saying you cheated on me now I know you didn't I should have believed you when you said you didn't cheat on me. I really do love you." I looked at her.

"Sabrina I love you the week you left I went into depression and then my sister died I felt like the world was against me but I have Aiden and now I have x and if that means lose them just to be with you then I'll just stick to being single, I'm sorry to say but I love them more then you Sabrina and if you can't handle that then we don't need to be together."

A tear came down. I don't know what she is crying for she brought this on herself. "Ok I understand where you coming from but I'm about to leave." I nodded and looked down and saw that he was sleep i shook my head.

I walked her to the door and made sure she left and locked the door. I sighed and went in my room and laid down with x next to me. Aiden was still in my room watching boondocks on Netflix.

"Zion." I looked over at him and he was looking at me.

"Can I call you dad." I thought about it. He was like my kid, but I won't never replace my sister's spot.

"Yea you can but always remember that I'm your auntie and always remember who your mom is ok." He nodded and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you to youngin."

For the rest of the night, we watched all the boondocks.