20

Zion

A nigga been lonely lately my dad want to talk to me about something but the way I'm feeling right now is fuck everybody who bringing negative energy in my life. I've been hoeing around for the past week Aiden keep bugging me cause his birthday tomorrow I was going to have a party but that nigga ain't got no friends so I'm just going to take him wherever he wants to go. Ariana, think we go out, but I only wanted the pussy but she ain't giving it up yet and I'm bout to just say fuck it cause the way I'm feeling she bout to get kicked to the curve. X bad ass is bout 6 months about to be 7 and he learned how to crawl a little bit. I've had him for the past week, that nigga don't like nobody bit me Aiden and Zahari.

"Where are we going." Aiden asked from the back seat.

"A place then we gotta go pick up Zahari but what u want to do for yo birthday."

"I want to go to Nickelodeon hotels for the weekend." I nodded.

"Alright I'll talk to everyone we can do that." He nodded. I continued driving until I pulled up to the trap. I got x out and Aiden got out I locked my doors, and we went towards his trap. Im moving next week on Tuesday I already found a big house with 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2.

I got x out and Aiden got out and ran inside. I shook my head and walked in there everybody was working I went to my dad's office he smiled once he saw x I don't know why x don't even like him.

"He don't even like you so why you getting excited for." He mugged me then took x, he looked like he was about to cry I chuckled. Zay came in looking mad he looked at me and shook his head. I looked at him confused.

I was about to ask him what was wrong, but I was tackled to the floor and punched in the mouth I looked up and there was a heated insane standing over me.

"What the fuck you do that for." I was pissed and my earing kept going in and out. My ears started hurting and ringing. I slid down the wall it felt like somebody was ripping my ears off.

"Aiden get my hearing aids please." He nodded and looked for them. Real deal a nigga was about to cry. I felt a tear come down while I covered my ears. They looked confused but it happened way when my mom told me to do something, and I didn't listen.

Aiden ass finally brought them. I hurried up and put it on my ears and started to adjust it once I was done, I wiped my face and spit out some blood that was in my mouth.

"Now why the fuck you always coming here hitting me if it's about Sabrina I'm done with Sabrina." I was pissed I went to the bathroom and washed out my mouth and walked back in there. I grabbed x and sat down.

"Sabrina said that you forced her to get an abortion." I looked at him confused. My phone started ringing.

"What the fuck do you ant." I asked.

"That's how you talk to your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ari but let me call you back." I hung up. I looked at insane and licked my lips.

"So, you saying she got an abortion herself cause I haven't talked or seen her in like 2 weeks or so." I got even more pissed cause she got an abortion without me knowing.

Insane looked confused. "She came crying home yesterday about some Zion made me get an abortion." I looked at him like he was stupid. I all my shit and Aiden and we left I dropped x off to his momma house and Aiden to my granny house.

I can't believe they actually believed the bull shit she fed them like I'm really going yo tell her to get an abortion i don't even believe in those tf.

I went to my secret spot that nobody knows about not even Aiden only x cause he can't talk. Then I went to Zaharra grave we had her funeral last week. I didn't even cry there.

I just sat at down. "I can't believe she got an abortion without tell me and make a whole lie about it. I know you know the secret cause you were there I don't want to tell them cause it will break dad's heart if I did tell him. I don't think Michael is dead either cause they said they found 39 people in that house, but I counted forty I think he's after me." I said a small prayer and drove past my old house it was still rubber.

I sighed and went to my granny house to get Aiden. I picked him up and went home and told myself I would get x tomorrow. I was at a red light when it turned green, I started driving when this car came and got the front of my car. I looked at Aiden and gave him my phone to call Zay and get on the floor, then I felt somebody pull me out the car and everything went black.

Zay

We all were sitting in the trap. Yea I was mad at Zion cause I thought she made Bri get a abortion but I should have known that was a lie. I shook my head. I looked at insane and he was looking at the floor in his thoughts.

My phone started ringing when I looked at the id it was Zion.

"Wassup." I sat back in my chair.

"Uncle Zay." I sat up. It was Aiden and he only use uncle when there's an emergency or he wants something.

"What's wrong Aiden." Boss and insane both looked up to me.

"We got in a accident and somebody took daddy." I stood up and told them to come on.

"Ok where are you." We got in the car, and I drove off.

"In the back seat on the floor daddy told me to call you and stay here."

"Alright stay on the phone with me until I come." I told insane to look and see if there was any accident nearby and we were only a couple of blocks away.

I put the phone on Bluetooth so they can hear it. "Who took daddy Aiden." I started speeding there.

"This man he was bold and had a scar over his eye." I heard boss mumble something.

"Did daddy yell out a name." I asked him.

"Umm it was Michael I think." I heard boss yell.

"Is x with you." I hoped to God she dropped x with Bri.

"No umm she takes him to Bri." I let out a long breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Alright get out the car." I hung up and pulled up next to the car and got out. Aiden came hugging me. I got his seat and put it in the car when my phone started ringing.

I looked at it and it was Bri I was confused.

"Z-zay." She sounds like she's been crying.

"What's wrong Bri." She started crying again.

"Where's Zion." I sighed.

"I don't know right now that's what I'm trying to figure out but what's wrong." I started driving again once everyone was settled in the car.

"Some man came in my house and pointed a gun at me and took Xavier." I started speeding to her house.

"Are you hurt." I asked. Wherever Zion is she is finna be pissed.

"No, I just have a cut from where he pistols whipped me." I rubbed threw my hair.

"Alright I'm on my way there now." I told her and hung up. What am I finna do?