26

Zion

After me and Ashley dropped the kids off, I drove to the trap to locate x necklace. I parked the car in front of the abandoned warehouse.

"Why are we here." Ashley asked. I told her to get out and I got out to. I ain't say nothing I just walked in the building.

"Dang boss who is this." I turned around and one of the boys was staring at her while licking his lips. Ashley looked uncomfortable.

"Alright everyone this is my girl so do talk to her, look at her, think about her, don't smell her, just act like she doesn't exist if I find out somebody violated my rules, I'll kill yo whole family in front of you understand." They all nodded. I grabbed Ashley hand and went to my office.

"Spencer please come to my office." I said before going in my office. I closed the door and sat in my chair while pulling Ashley on my lap.

"Im sorry." I kissed her cheek. She put her head in my neck. "It's ok plus it's not your fault."

Somebody knocked on the door. "Come in." I said loud enough for them to hear. The door opened revealing Spencer.

"Come Spencer, I need you to locate x necklace please." He looked at me.

"Only cause you said please." I chuckled. He sat in the chair in front of me and started typing and shit on his computer.

"Um sir." I looked at him and he had a worried face. "What's wrong."

"I can't locate his necklace I think who ever has him broke it or something." I closed my eyes and counted to 10.

"Alright thank you Spencer, you could go." He nodded and left out. I told Ashley to get up and I stood up letting her sit back down in the chair.

"Fuck." I yelled. "Baby." I heard Ashley whispered. I ain't say nothing, my back was facing her. I felt her hands rub on my back and move to my stomach.

"Baby look at me please." I turned around but had my head down. She hugged me and it's like as soon as my head laid on her shoulders all the tears, I ever held in came out.

"Baby it's alright we are going to find him. I know we will." She rubbed my back while rubbing in my head.

"This is all my fault I should have just told her no and to wait." She lifted my head and wiped my tears.

"Zion we are going to find him so stop all this crying. Now I want you to go to wherever you're keeping your ex and ask her do whatever you want to get those answers." I nodded and wiped my face.

I went downstairs and after a couple of hours of torturing Sabrina I finally found out where she had him.

"Ok ok he's at the same warehouse where Michael took you." I nodded and smiled.

"Was that so hard." I punched her knocking her out and went upstairs. "Come on Ashley." She hopped up and we went downstairs, and I told them to stand in front of me.

"I want a couple of y'all to suit up we have mission so when I come back in here y'all better be ready." They nodded and started scattering everywhere.

I grabbed Ashley and we went outside. "How you got so much power over them." She wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Cause of my dad they mostly scared of him he just warned them when he handed the gang over to me." She nodded.

"Get in the car I'll be back." She got in the car, and everybody was ready, so I told them to get in the van and I told them to follow me.

It was a fast ride since we were speeding like we was in a drag race. Me and Ashley got out the car and I told everybody the plan.

I busted the door open, and we rushed in there. It wasn't that many people in there, so we just shot them, and I went to the basement Bri was down there holding x crying. They was both shivering.

I went to her and got x and wrapped him with my jacket. "Come on Bri I gotchu, you safe now." Everybody was waiting outside, and I put Bri in the car. She ended up falling asleep and I had x he was still shaking and whining.

"You can turn the heat up a little bit." I told Ashley she nodded and turned it up. I told her to drive fats yo the hospital so I can get them both checked.

We got there and the doctors put them in the same room. "Zion." I looked up and it was my normal doctor. I stood up and walked out the room.

"Well Xavier is alright his body temperature was low he could go home today but Brianna is going to have to stay for a while because she had some guys on her stomach and harms, they had to get stitches." I nodded and hugged him.

I texted Zay to ask him what room insane was in. When I got the text, I went to the room. "Wassup." I said and we all shook hands.

"Let me talk to you outside really quick." I nodded and me and Zay stepped out the room.

"Well insane is in a coma the doctors said they don't know if he going to make it." I looked down. "But how are x and Bri."

"They are letting x go home today but Bri is staying." He nodded. "What about Ashley." I smiled thinking about her.

"She's at granny house with the kids but I'm planning on moving into a gated community for the safety of the kids." He nodded and we went back in the room.

I talked to them for like an hour and then I went to go sign x out so I can get Ashley and the kids I might spend the night at her house. I got x in the car and drove to my granny house.

"Come on all my children." I said as I walked through my Granny house. I went to the living room, and they all were on the couch watching tv.

"So, I guess y'all didn't miss me." I pouted while standing in front of them. They smiled and ran to me. Ashely came in the living room with my granny.

She took x from me, and he laid on her shoulder. I picked sky up and sat on the couch and they all sat by me.

"So, what do y'all want to go tomorrow." I asked them.

"Chuck e cheese." They said in unison. "So y'all had this planned out." I looked at them and they pretended to be watching tv. I tickled sky and Aiden since they was closer to me.

"You give up." I said to Aiden. He was laughing to hard, so he had to nod, I stopped tickling him and continued tickling sky.

"You quit."

"Yes, I done I done." I stopped tickling them and they all looked at me. They ran to me and tried to jump me. They jumped on top of me.

"You quit." I laughed. "Yes, I quit." They weren't actually tickling me it was funny because they were trying so hard.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was like 8 something. "Ok everybody let's go we got things to do tomorrow before we go to Chuck e cheese." They all put their shoes and went to the door.

"Thanks for watching them and I'll come by tomorrow." She smiled.

"Alright baby and I love watching my great grandchildren." I kissed her cheek and we left to go to my house to get some clothes and then to Ashley's house.