29

Zion

"You know I use to treat you like my daughter since I never had any but then you betrayed me when I left, I put all my trust into you, and you do this shit." I looked at him, but he back handed me making my face twist to the side.

"I aint going to kill you because I see you have a little family, but I am going to beat yo ass." He punched me in my stomach again.

"Come on man I aint mean to do that in all honesty I forgot about the trap. I had got jumped and then my friend had helped me and then I met my dad he wanted me to take over and I said yea. You know Ima loyal nigga I would never steal or sell you out to nobody." He looked at me for a while.

"Let ha go and step outside really quick." He told the guards. He motioned for me to sit down, and I did.

"Zion, I know you wouldn't do nun to hurt me because you would be dead before you could think of doing it. You know I'm powerful I could have you and your family killed, or you thrown in jail I could make your life hell but I aint going to do that cause I'm an understanding person, but I want you to do a job for me and then you're done working for me for good and I want to meet your family." I nodded.

"Ok when do you want me to do the job and meet my family." He sat there for a few seconds and then looked at me.

"You doing the job now I want you to kill somebody for me you were always good at that and then have dinner at your house tomorrow since its Sunday." I nodded.

"Here's the information and shit but just to let you know you aint getting paid." He handed me the folder.

I stood up. "I know." I licked my lips. "Call me when your done then meet me back here." I nodded and walked out the building.

I walked to my car and got in. Pulling my phone out I looked at all the missed calls I got from everybody. I headed to the hospital to check on Ashley.

I got out the car and walked towards the hospital. I went up to her room and she was watching tv. "Where did you go." She turned her head looking at me.

I put my keys in my pocket and sat next to her. "I had to meet with somebody about something." She nodded.

"Can you lay with me." She asked. I sighed knowing I gotta do this job.

"I gotta do something I promise when I come back ill lay with you." I stood up. When I looked at her, she rolled her eyes. I walked to her and laid my head on her chest.

"I'm coming back baby I promise." I looked at her and she was looking at me. I lifted my head up some and leaned in to kiss her. I pulled back.

"Are you seriously coming back." I nodded. She held her pinky finger up to me and I did the same, she wrapped her pinky around mine.

"Picky promise." She smiled and I did the same. "Pinky promise." She unwrapped her finger. I hugged her and got up from the bed. I kissed her forehead before standing up.

I left the hospital and got inside my car. I started the car but didn't move. I took the file out the glove compartment and looked at the name and shit.

It was a male named Andrew, 21, he stole from the trap many times, but they could never catch him. He was down here visiting his mother not knowing he got a hit on his head.

I threw the file on the passenger side and pulled out the hospital parking lot. I drove to the address but parked down the street from the house.

I got my gun and got out. I pulled my hoody over my head covering my face. I put my gloves on so that I wouldn't leave fingerprints and the suppressor so it wouldn't make that loud of a noise.

I jogged to the house and all the lights was off except for the one downstairs. I went behind the house, there was a sliding glass door, so I went up to it and saw that it was unlocked.

I walked inside and left it cracked open. I went to the kitchen where the light was shining from and saw the man from the file. He was on the phone.

"Yea I got the money for the baby." He put something in the microwave and leaned on the counter.

"Yea ill bring the outfits tomorrow." I rolled my eyes. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up and got whatever he had out the microwave.

While he had his back towards me. I stood up gripping my gun and pointed it to him. I flipped the safety off and shot it twice. I looked down and he was shot in the back of the neck and back.

I ran towards the sliding glass door making sure to closed it all the way and ran to my car. I sat in the car for a minute. I was tired plus I haven't shot anybody in a while.

I called blue.

"Did you do the job." I put my head on the steering wheel.

"Yea I did it." I lifted my head and started the car but didn't drive yet.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow at 8:30." He hung up. I put my phone on my lap and drove down the street opposite from the house.

I started driving towards my house so I can change and have somebody burn the clothes I had on. I made sure I ain't have blood on me, surprisingly I didn't.

I heard a police siren, so I looked in the rear-view mirror and indeed the police was behind me. Can this night get any worse? I pulled over and they stepped out the car.

He came to my window, and I let it down. "How may I help you officer." I looked at at him and then forward.

"Did you know you ran about two stop signs." I scrunched up my face.

"Oh, sorry sir I was just in a rush my girlfriend is in the hospital." He nodded and shined the light in the backseat.

"Ok I'm just going to give you a warning but if I see you do it again Ima give you a ticket." I nodded my head.

"Ok thank you." He went to his car, and I watched him drive off. I stayed there making sure he was gone then I pulled off towards my house.

When I got there it quiet. The kids were with my granny. I got clothes for me and Ashley because she's getting released tomorrow, they just want to make sure that she was healthy and shit.

I put the bag in the passenger seat and drove out my driveway. I went to the hospital and parked the car.

I got out the car with the bag and I walked to her room. She was sleep and it was dark. I hate hospitals the smell the feeling. I put the bag in the chair and squeezed next to her on the bed.

She ended up moving on top of me with her hands in my pants. I just left it like that cause she know what wassup if she keeps going down. She'll get fucked in the hospital to.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was around 11:36. I put my phone on the little table and laid my head down. I ended up falling asleep while watching bubble guppies.