27

Zion

"Zion help me." I ran upstairs to our room and when I opened the door Michael was holding Ashley by the hair while pointing a gun to her head.

"No Michael please." I begged him. He smiled and pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

I jumped out my sleep breathing heavy. I looked at Ashley and she was still sleep. I was sweaty so I got up and went to the kitchen downstairs. I grabbed a water bottle and went to go sit on the patio since you could basically see the city.

We had moved like a few weeks ago but it's been a month since insane got shot the doctors said they don't know if he will wake up from the coma and I've been stressing about that. Zahari has been staying with us because I wanted my dad to be stress free while everything is going on.

Now about these nightmares it's about Michael killing at least one of my family members. "Baby." I jumped a little and then turned around.

"Yea." I asked and she came and sat on my lap. "Are you ok why wasn't you in bed." She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry I just had another nightmare." She looked at me
and kissed my lips

"It's alright baby insane is going to be alright now come back to bed." She stood up and pulled my hand I got up and followed her to the room.

"Mommy." I heard sky yell out. We got to our room, and she was on the bed and had tears coming down. Ashley went to her while I stayed by the door.

Ashley reached to pick her up. "No, I want daddy." Ashley looked at me and I shrugged.

"Sky who are you talking about." Ashley asked her before sitting down.

"Daddy." She started reaching for me. I walked towards her and picked her up. "Sky that's not your-." I cut her off.

"It's alright Ashley we are together." She looked like she was about to cry.

"I just don't want them to get attached and you leave." I sighed and put sky on the bed.

"Ashely even if we don't be together in the future, I am going to take care of them they are still my children, and I don't care what nobody say's." I kissed her.

"Now let's go back to sleep we have to go food shopping." I nodded and we all laid down, I put sky on my chest.

"Dad." I opened my eyes and looked towards the door. Aiden, Zahari, and Noah were standing in the doorway.

"Can we sleep with you and mommy tonight." I nodded. "Come on." They all climbed in the bed.

Everybody fell asleep before me and then I closed my eyes met with darkness.

************************************

"Daddy wake up wake up." I opened my eyes slowly being greeted by sky jumping on me. I looked over and everybody else wasn't there.

"Where is mommy and your siblings." I asked her while picking her up and going to the bathroom.

"Downstairs mommy said come eat." I nodded. I grabbed my toothbrush. "Go tell her I'm coming." She skipped out the room. I did all my hygiene and began going downstairs.

I heard the kids talking. I walked to the kitchen and Ashley was in there cooking. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What else are you cooking." I asked stealing a piece of bacon. She hit my hand and I pouted.