6

Sabrina in mm

Zion

Yesterday was a horrible day. I know I needed say sorry to Tiana. But I might just have to kill my mom and Michael.

But right now, I'm getting ready for school. "Why you gotta go to school. Why you can't just stay with us." Aiden asked and Zahari agreed.

"Cause I gotta get my education so I can graduate and make granny proud. I don't really wanna go but I have to and I wanna go see Tiana." He nodded.

"So, you like that girl." I shrugged at his question.

"Well, ight but I probably would just smash ha but Idk if the time comes." I told him.

"You going to love ha." I looked at him crazy.

"Niggas like me don't know what love is and we damn well don't love. The only people I love is you, granny, yo momma and my bro's." They nodded.

I got finished dressing and I put some cologne on and rolled up a blunt. "So, when we going to school." I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Next year both of yall going to be in the same class." They nodded and we walked out the room.

"Where's my mom." I sighed and closed my eyes and turned around facing him.

"Idk but I know that she's coming back soon, and you know yo ass ask a lot of questions." I told him. He shrugged. "Why you so quiet."

"I wanted to ask you a question." She spoke. I nodded and told her to keep going.

"Do you love me and are you going to get tired of me and send me with mommy." I looked at her and she started crying. I told Aiden to go to the car.

"Look I love you to death I would never send you back with mom and always remember that."

She was about to say something when she was cut off by aidens scream. I got my gun and told Zahari to stay in the house. I ran outside and two boys was trying to take him.

"Put him down." I spoke. They looked
at me with fear but then one of them started laughing.

"You ain't going to do shit." I flicked the safety off on the gun. He stopped laughing. I can tell they were rookies. They were about 13 or 14.

They put Aiden down and he ran up to me. I told him to stay right there. I shot both of them and told them to get in the trunk of the car.

I went and got my things for school and Zahari. I put them in the backseat. "A nigga can't even get ready for school." I drove to the trap.

I got out and told the kids to get out and go inside. I told some niggas that were on the porch to come get the niggas that was in my trunk and take them to get cleaned up then put them in the basement.

I went inside and Aiden and insane was arguing about something. "Aiden and Zahari come on." They turned around and ran to me. We walked to my dad's office.

"Why yo ass ain't in school nigga." I heard Zay say when I walked in. I mugged him and he mugged me back.

"Some niggas tried to take Aiden, but I shot them so they downstairs, but I need you to watch them cause I don't want nobody following me to granny's house." They nodded.

"Ight my youngin I'm finna go to school and Zahari remember that talk we had." She nodded and I went downstairs.

"Why yo ass ain't in school." Insane said. "I'm going now so get yo panties out yo ass fuck nigga." I slapped him and everybody started laughing. He started chasing me and I ran out the door and to my car.