25

Trey

I know yall been waiting for a point of view from me well I've been waiting my damn self but now we in the god damn basement cause this crazy bitch made us come in here. I knew she was crazy the first time I seen her. I looked at the kids to make sure the was alright. Aiden looked mad, Zahari looked like she was about to cry, Ashley's daughter was asleep on Zahari lap and her son was looking around. I'm glad they weren't really paying attention.

"So, who is she." Ashley whispered to me. "Thats Sabrina Zion ex-girlfriend she the one that caused her pain besides her mom and stepdad." She nodded.

"So, you're not going to tell me who this is are you." Sabrina asked Zion. Zion was already red.

"My friend." Ashley started to look sad. "Don't worry she only said that to save you." I whispered to her.

"Are you sure that's your friend." Zion nodded. "Well, Zion friend I'm her girlfriend and baby momma so if you were planning on taking the love of my life then you could forget about it. Oh, hey trey and Zay." She smiled at us.

Told yall this bitch was crazy. "Sabrina what the fuck can't you understand we are no longer together because if you. Also, you not my baby momma remember you aborted it." I saw a flash of hurt on Zion face. Sabrina rolled her eyes.

She went up to Zion and whispered something in her ear then she pulled out a tablet showing two guns being pointed to x and Bri. Zion was about to beat her ass, but Zay stopped her.

"Sabrina why are you doing this." Insane asked. Sabrina looked at him. "Because you have been lying about being my father and my entire life." Everybody looked at insane and he had his head down.

"Sooo what has that have to do with us." I asked and she started laughing i just looked at her.

"Ohh so yall won't stop me but now its story time."

Zion

"Tell the damn story already dumb bitch." I heard trey say. I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and then got a chair and sat down. "Well, he is not my father." Everybody looked at her confused.

"What you mean that aint yo father." I asked her. Still confused.

"Yea insane tell them." We all looked at him. He had his head down.

"I took her from her birth mother who was my sister. Her mother was a crack head, and her dad was a drunk, so I took her and raised her like she was mine. Her dad tried to come get her, but I told him no that he couldn't see her again. After that i never saw him again that's when i had hot news that her mom had died from an overdose, i never told Sabrina about her mom or real dad." I looked at him shocked.

"So, who's her father." I asked. "Michael is my father." I looked at her. I just stared at her.

"Nahh that can't be right he never mentioned that he had a daughter, insane tell me she lying." He aint say nothing.

"That means- you fucking bitch he didn't force you to have an abortion you choose to. Fucking hoe." I was heated. She smiled it only made me angrier.

"Yea he didn't i killed our baby like you tried to kill my father and then you did kill him." I looked at her like she was stupid.

"You dumb bitch I killed him because he tried to kill me that bitch ass nigga ruined my life dumbass hoe." She smiled.

"So how did you find out." Insane asked.

"Michael told me everything when Zion first tried to kill him. I was at the mall, and he saw me and came up to me." I looked at her.

"So, you killed my child over a person you don't even know." She nodded. "Mane at this point its fuck you and yo so called father he could suck a dick and stay in hell, and you could suck my dick and go to hell." She looked like she was mad but i really didn't give a fuck.

She pointed the gun at me and pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes and heard someone yell no. I didn't fell nothing, so I opened my eyes and I saw insane on the ground covered in blood.

"No no no no no. Insane get up please come on man." He didn't move I lifted his shirt, and he was shot in the chest.

He had his eyes open. "Zion it's alright I knew sooner or later I was going to die. It's my time." I shook my head.

"No, it's not you was supposed to come to my wedding and help me tell Zahari about the thing. This is not jow everything should end." By now I was covering where he got shot so he won't lose no blood. He was trying to keep his eyes open, but he couldn't.

A tear fell down. I looked at my dad and he had tears coming down. I looked at Sabrina and she looked regretful but she going to be looking worse when I'm done with her. They tried to grab me from going to her, but I was too fast. I tackled her before she could shoot me, I punch her knocking her out.

I told them to grab insane and take him to the hospital. I got all the kids and put them in my truck. "Ashely." She was still standing there.

I called some people from the trap to get Sabrina and put her downstairs. When they got her and left i managed to get Ashley in the car since she was still in shock.

I looked back and all the kids was sleep and I could see where they were crying. It made me mad, but I have to find out where x and Bri is.

"Ok look Ashely I'm going to need you and the kids to stay with my grandmother until I come back, I have to go find my so and baby mother." She finally snapped out of her thoughts.

"I want to come with you." I looked at her.

"You sure." She nodded and smiled I smiled at her. "Alright." I drove to my granny house to drop the kids off.

"Granny I need a favor." I said walking threw her house with Ashley following me. I had sky in my hands while the rest of the kids was up.

"What is it." I heard her say coming towards me. "I need you to watch them really quick." She smiled.

"Of course, but what about your father."

"Hes in the hospital because insane got shot so everybody is over there and I have to go get x and Bri."

"Who shot insane." I sighed.

"Sabrina." She shook her head.

"I told you about that girl when she didn't come to the hospital to see if you were ok." I rolled my eyes.

"Yea I understand but were leaving now call me if you need anything." She nodded and I went to go lay sky down in my old room. We left my grannies house and I drove to the trap.

Sorry i took so long I had to think about how this was going to play off plus I have 3 other stories that i had to work on but thanks everybody for commenting and voting.