11

Zion

I am so happy cause Sabrina gets to come home today and I have to go get her once I get out of school, but right now I was in algebra I wasn't really doing anything in that class I just had my head down, also I had a huge ass headache ever since last night.

"Zion can you please pick your head off the desk and take your hood off." I looked up at her.

"Can you leave me alone." I put my head back down. I heard her footsteps, and I rolled my eyes.

"Zion put your head up or I'm kicking you out my class." She yelled in my ear.

"Can you get yo double whopper refrigerator big built ass out my ear yelling." The whole class started laughing and I looked at her and ha face was red, but I really didn't give a fuck.

"GET OUT MY CLASS." I shrugged and got my stuff, walking out the classroom. I texted trey and asked if he wanted to go get Sabrina with me since we were in our last class, he texted back saying yea, so I told his ass to come on.

"Wassup Zion." I looked up from my phone and this girl was standing in front of me.

"Wassup lil momma." I licked my lips, and she bit her bottom lip. When you look at her body it's at like an 8 or a 9 and then her face is a 2 or a 3.

"When you going to come over." I shrugged. To be honest I wanted to fuck her but then I didn't want to fuck her, and she get to attached.

"Naw lil momma you might get attached and I got a girl."

"So, she doesn't have to know."

I chuckled. "I love her plus she will find out." Trust and believe she will find out ha ass find out everything.

"Alright I'll just tell her that we fucked." She walked away and I just shook my head. Bitches are crazy these days especially over dick. Soon trey came and we left and went to go pick up Sabrina.

"You ight." I asked her helping her get in the car. She nodded. I got in the driver side and drove off.

"Aye trey you want me to drop you off or you coming with us cause I don't gotta drop Aiden off since he's with my dad.

"Naw just drop me off at this girl house and then I'll have my sister come get me." I nodded and he told me where to go.

"Alright I'll hit you up later." We shook hands and he went inside the house.

"You hungry?" She shook her head no. I just ignored the feeling I had and thought she was just tired. I drove home and helped her get out the car, I got all her stuff and followed her into the house. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I was tired so I might just take a nap.

My phone started ringing so I got it out my pocket and looked at it and it was Zay. "Wassup Zay." I sat back.

"Wassup bro but we got one of them warehouses to hit."

"Alright I'm coming now." I got up and went in the room.

"Babe you alright." I asked her she was laying down watching tv.

She nodded.

"Alright I love you." She nodded but I just ignored it and I'm just going to wait until I come back. I left and went to the trap. I got out and went to my dad's office. Insane, Zay, and trey was already in there.

"Why y'all niggas like to answer or call people on the phone when y'all fucking some hoe." I ain't say nun cause I was still thinking of ways why Sabrina would be mad at me.

"What's wrong with you Zion." I shook my head.

"Nun it's just Sabrina won't talk she would just shake her head or nod and I feel like she mad at me about something and just won't tell me." I told them sighing.

"Just give her some space until she's ready to tell you, she probably was in pain or just tired." I nodded. I'm not going to stress about it until she tells me.

We talked a little and then went to the warehouse, like always there were a bunch of people there but no sign of my sister. After that little mission I had went home cause I was tired.

I went to check on my baby Sabrina and she was watching tv and eating ice cream. "You alright?" I asked she nodded her head. I walked closer and it looked like she was crying. I got on the bed beside her.

"What's wrong Mami." I asked her and wiped her face.

"You don't love me." I looked down at her crazy.

"Sabrina, I do love you; I love you to death and that ain't going to change." She sat up.

"Then why you do the shit that you do, you go cheat and it seem like I just let you cause I keep taking you back and you ain't going to change cause you do it over and over again and I just want to love you and you love me but you rather go fuck other girls that's just trying to get you for yo money but you don't see that shit cause you only worried about pussy." She cried and got up and went to the bathroom.

"Sabrina, I love you I want to be together forever I just need a little more time. I never cheated on you ever since we got back together, I promise I ain't going to do it again cause I can't live without you. Sabrina, I don't love other girls only you every night I come back to you when you were in a coma, I always came back pussy don't matter to me if I'm going to lose you cause I love you too much to lose you can you please get out the bathroom." I heard the doorknob. She opened the bathroom, and she was still crying. She stood in front
of me.

"If you never cheated on me then who's Brianna and why she said she pregnant with yo baby." She had more tears coming down.