23

Zion

We made to the hotel, and we had already got checked in. It was like 9 something at night and the kids were sleep while Zay, trey, insane, and I was on the balcony.

"So, what are we going to do this week." I thought about it and shrugged. "Ion know maybe get my dad to watch the kids and we can go out to the strip club or something."

They agreed. "Yea we can do that you need to finally get away from them kids." I laughed cause I knew it was true. I did need a break, but I love my kids though.

"She lets go to the pool I'm board as hell." They agreed and I grabbed x and Aiden while trey grabbed Zahari and we moved them in the room with my dad and his girlfriend.

After we dropped them off, we went to the pool. It was a few people there, but I saw this fine ass girl in the pool by the stairs. I went over there and sat by her.

"Wassup ma." She looked at me.

"Nothing just chilling." I nodded. "So, what brings you to Nickelodeon." I asked.

"My daughter is having her party here, What about you." I nodded. "My son wanted to come here for his party."

"How many kids you have." She asked. "Well technically I got 3 but my daughter doesn't know she's my daughter she thinks she's, my sister." She nodded but looked at me confused.

"Since you asking all these questions where you from and how many kids you have also how old are you." She smirked.

"I'm from Georgia, I have 2 kids, and I just turned 20, what about you." I nodded.

"I'm from Georgia too, I have 3 kids and I am 16." She looked surprised I would be surprised to.

"You a baby but you still in school." I nodded. "I might graduate early." She nodded "You still ain't tell me yo name." I told her.

"My name is Ashley what about you."

"My name is Zion." I heard a yell I looked over and Aiden Zahari was running towards me and my dad had x." I got up and got x from my dad.

"I gotta bring them tomorrow." He nodded and walked off. "Aye don't get in that water y all can get in tomorrow." They nodded.

I looked at the stairs and Ashley wasn't there I looked around and she was sitting on the chairs.

"So, this is your son he's so cute." X smiled at her. "That's the first time he actually smiled at another person." I chuckled.

"That mean I'm special." I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not the world may never know." She laughed.

"I take that as a yes I am special." I smirked. "Daddy." Aiden said running to me with Zahari.

"Yes, little boy what can I do for you." I asked as him and Zahari sat in front of me.

"I'm bored." "And I'm hungry." I sighed. "Alright go tell yall uncles to get y'all something and tell them I'll pay them back." They nodded and walked on the other side of the pool where try them was.

"So where are your children." I asked her. "There with my sister and her children in their hotel room." I nodded.

"My sister said I needed to take a break from them." I nodded. "I was planning on getting away from them tomorrow do you wanna come."

"But you don't know me I could be a killer." I smirked. "Then we could get to know each other better." She blushed.

"Alright I'll come." She gave me her number and I gave her mine. "Do you have a boyfriend." I asked her.

Just in case we do get into something I don't want to deal with nobody baby daddy nor boyfriend.

"No, I don't have one I've been single ever since I have found out that I was pregnant with my daughter." I nodded.

"How old is your children anyway." I asked. I looked down and x was on his way to sleep.

"My son is 2 and my daughter is 1 what about you and do you have a girlfriend." I nodded.

"He's five months, my son is 5 and the other one is also 5 about to turn 6 soon. Also, it's complicated but if there would be an us then I'll just tell her that she had to go." She nodded.

"Zion." I looked up and Zay was walking up to me. "Yea." I looked up at him.

"Somebody robbed the trap." He whispered in my hear. I instantly got mad. "What happened to the person that was supposed to be watching it."

"Idk they said he let them but you going to be more pissed when I tell you who did it." I nodded.

"Who is it." I looked at him confused. "You'll find out when we get to Georgia ight I don't need you blowing up Nickelodeon." I nodded.

"But other than that, who is this fine woman." I rolled my eyes. "This fine lady is off limits and don't you have a girlfriend." He mugged me.

"Don't you have Sabrina to worry about." I sucked my teeth. "You know ion mess with that girl like that not after what she did." I stuck the middle finger at him.

"So why you talking to this fool she got children I got nun." She shrugged. "I got two kids and I find Zion cute." He rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Stop playing or Ima get trey." I shrugged. "Trey come here." I saw trey run over here I guess insane went to go get the kids something to eat.

"Yea what y'all niggas want." He came over to us. Once he saw Ashley he smirked. I shook my head at him.

"Well, hello."

"It's Ashley and I'm guessing you are trey." They shook hands. "Well, aren't you just a fine young lady." Trey kissed the back if her hand.

"Trey keep yo hands to yourself or I'll chop them off." I told him. He smiled while putting his hands up in surrender.

"Chill Zion. So, Ashley why are you talking to this funny looking nigga." I sucked my teeth.

"She's not funny looking she's actually cute." She pinched my cheeks.

"You know she has children right." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, and I have 2 kids also." She smiled. I really like her smile.

For the rest of the night, we laughed and talked. Eventually we all went back to the room. We all laid down while texted Ashley. She soon fell asleep on me while we were on the phone and ifeel asleep right after her.