24

Zion

The weekend was fun. Ashley and I got close but we're going to take all our kids to the park when we get back to Georgia. Right now, we were on the road heading home. I'm tired I gotta drop x home when his momma get off from work and when I get home Aiden better leave my ass alone cause I'm gonna take a nap until it time to meet Ashley at the park.

I went back to sleep and when I woke up, we were like down the street from my house. I called Ashley to see when she wants to meet up. I still haven't met her kids.

"Hello." She answered.

"Wassup you just woke up or something." The car stopped. We were now in my driveway i got the kids out.

"No but I was on my way to sleep."

"Oh, but I just wanted to know when you were going to meet with me." We walked in the house, and I laid x down I my bed and went to the living room.

"Well i was planning on just coming there and take a nap but when we wake up, we could take the kids somewhere."

"Thats alright we could do that."

"Alright I already know where your house is so I'm on my way." I said alright and hung up before sitting in the living room with Zay and trey.

"So are yall going to tell me who robbed the trap or no." I looked at them and they looked at each other.

"Do you promise not to get mad or spazz out." I looked at them. "Alright I promise not to get mad or spazz." I sat back all the way in the couch while looking at them.

"Sabrina." I looked at them in confusion. "What she gotta do with this."

"She the one who robbed you along with some other niggas." I instantly got mad. "Do insane know about this." Zay shook his head no.

"Call my dad and insane and tell them to come over here asap." I got up and went to go check on the kids. I went to they room and saw they was playing.

"Yall alright." They looked up and ran to me acting like they haven't seen me in ages.

"We cool but we are hungry." I nodded. "You want pizza." They both nodded and i ordered the pizza with wings online. The doorbell rung and I knew it was either Ashley and her kids or insane and my dad. I went to go open it and it was all of them.

"Come in." I said but mostly to Ashley. "Dad and insane go in the room and Ashley follow me." We walked to Aiden room.

"Aiden and Zahari." They turned around and smiled once they seen Ashley. They came and hugged her. I'm glad they like her cause I'm starting to.

"Alright Zahari and Aiden these are Ashley's children Noah and Skylar." She put Skylar down and they all ended up playing.

"Ok Aiden Zahari if yall need anything or they need anything we going to be in the living room." They both nodded and continued playing.

"So how long you've been living on your own."

"Well, you could say since I was 5 but my own apartment with just my children it has been a year." She nodded. I heard x crying i went to my room and got him then we went to the living room.

"So, who's this Zion." My dad said before getting x but ended up giving him right back.

"This my probably soon to be girlfriend Ashley we meet at nickelodeon." My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello." It was Bri

"Wassup."

"When you are bringing Xavier because I wanted to take him to meet my grandparents." I gave x to Ashley and went in the kitchen.

"Didn't your mom just try to hurt my son Bri why would you take him over there." I said trying not to raise my voice.

"I know but my granny really wants to see him plus my granny don't even like my dad or my mom plus my brother is already down there." I sighed.

"Fine come get him." I hung up. I went back in the living room. Skylar had came in the living room.

"What's wrong." Ashley asked her. "I'm sleepy." She whined a little bit. Ashley tried to pick her up, but she stepped back and climbed on my lap and laid down.

"Dang you already stealing people children." I laughed. "So why did you call us here." My dad said playing with x on the floor.

"Well, somebody stole from the trap like half of the money but good thing I put the rest of the money into different bank accounts." They nodded.

"Who robbed the trap." I looked at insane. "It was s-." I got cut off by the door. I got up with a now sleep Skylar and went to the door it was Bri. I let her in.

"Who baby." She asked I mentally rolled my eyes and walked to the living room where x was.

"You still aint answer my question." I turned around to her. "This is my girl daughter dang what else do you want get x and get out." She rolled her eyes at me.

She picked up x from my dad and x started crying. I gave him his pacifier. "When you come back down here bring him here and if anything, happen to my son I'm beating yo ass and whoever was there." I whispered the last part. She nodded and left.

I went to go lay Skylar in my bed since she was still sleep. I went back in the living room and sat next to Ashley, and she eventually sat on my lap.

"So, who robbed the trap." Insane asked. I looked at Zay and he nodded his head yea. "Well, it was Sabrina." His face started to turn red.

"Look insane if you don't believe us we have the security camera." Zay told him he nodded. "Nahh I believe yall."

"Daddddyyyy." I heard the kids yell. I lifted Ashley off of me and quickly walked to the room where they were at. When i walked in there I saw Sabrina hold Zahari while Aiden was holding Noah.

"Sabrina what the hell are you doing." I said walking up to her slowly but stopped once I seen the gun. "Don't walk anymore I want everybody to go to the basement." I looked behind me and everybody was behind me.

I went and got Skylar and I slid a knife in my pocket and then I headed to the basement. I woke her up and sat her by the rest of the kids.

"Go stand by them." I started walking and then I felt her push me. I stood in the middle of insane and Ashley.

"So, Zion who's this." She came and stood in front of me and Ashley. "Nun of your business." Next thing you know I felt a pain in-between my legs. This bitch kicked me in my dick.

I fell to my knees. I felt myself gasping for air. "Next time answer my question." I know my face was red she kicked me hard as hell.

"Story time." She said out loud.

Ashley, Skylar, and Noah in mm