12

Zion

She opened the bathroom, and she was still crying. She stood in front of me

"If you never cheated on me then who's Brianna and why she said she pregnant with yo baby." She had more tears coming down her face.
************************************

"Yea I know Brianna, but I swear I ain't get her pregnant." She looked at me stupid.

"Zion you so god damn selfish for real you go out and cheat on me over and over again until somebody threaten to break up with you, and I'm not finna keep in taking you back. I love you but it just doesn't seem like you love me. Yea you can say you love me but don't mean you actually mean it you need to find yo Brain before you lose something good, I don't even think you can change to do good."

"I do love you and I haven't cheated on you ever since we got back together, I promise I'm going to change cause I love you too much to lose you. Yea I know Brianna, yea we fucked a couple of times, but I did use a condom."

"Zion you are lying because I asked when the last time y'all fucked the dates are the same why can't you just take care of your responsibility. I swear I really hate you right now because you do dumb shit, it's not the simple fact that you fucked her it's because you got her pregnant and you knew. I try to do everything to save this relationship but I'm always but I'm I swear I'm always putting in 90 while you're putting in 10. You need to get it together, but I swear if that baby is yours then I'm beating yo ass and we are over." She started packing her stuff and was getting ready to leave.

"Where you going Sabrina." I walked behind her.

"I'm going to my father's house until you getcho shit together and until that baby is born, I just think we need space." A tear came down I didn't even bother to wipe it.

She walked out the door and I guess she had called a uber and just like that she was gone. I closed the door and slid behind the door and cried my heart out.

I called my dad.

"Hello."

"I just need you to keep Aiden for a while."

"Alright but are you ok."

"Yea I just need to do some stuff, but I'll be ight." I hung up and started crying again well it wasn't even crying I was sobbing.

I got up and started destroying everything in sight. After I was done, I just sat on the floor in my room and looked at a picture that was just me and Sabrina.

I stood up and went to my fridge to get a Hennesy bottle and some weed with some backwoods and just sat on my floor.

There was a knock on my door but I ain't answer it and plus they probably would think nobody's here because all the lights were off. I sat there drowning myself with Hennesy while smoking. Eventually I started crying again and couldn't manage to go to sleep so I just sat on the floor. I turned my phone off so nobody would call me and sighed.

The next day......

It's the next day and I didn't go to school I just sat in the same spot from where I was sitting last night since I ain't go to sleep all night.

I went and got more Hennesy and weed and came back and sat on the floor. I haven't talked to anybody, and I haven't seen anybody. All I kept thinking was that she really left and is not coming back. I started crying again like I've been doing all night.

Somebody knocked on the door but I ain't answer it but all I could think about was Sabrina, I love her to death without her I don't have a life what is life without her being with me.

I drunk some of my Hennesy and sparked up a blunt. Somebody started banging on my door but I still ain't get up I aint feel like being bothered with other people I might just curse them out.

"Zion can you open the door please we need to talk." I knew it was Zay. I still sat there drinking and smoking the blunt.

"Zion I'm just worried about you man if there was something wrong with you, I know you would have told me and trey we just want to talk to you." Like before I sat there looking at the wall across the room.

I silently cried. What if Sabrina is done with me for good and she start going with somebody else, but I don't want her to, I want her to be with me I want us to be a family, but I just keep fucking everything up like I always do. Maybe the world would be better without me. Maybe this was karma because I broke all of them girl's hearts. I feel like nothing can go right in my life so why try maybe I just need to off myself, give all my money to Zahari and Aiden. I'm only danger I bring danger to everybody. This probably is my fault what happened to Sabrina and Zaharra and everything why my dad left, and Michael came.

I should have never been born then maybe everything would have been different and everybody would have been safe from the danger I put them in, if I did off myself then I would be doing everybody a favor.

I drunk some more Hennesy and closed the bottle before laying down on the floor and crying. Maybe I would be doing everybody a favor.

I closed my eyes and just thought like damn karma was really plotting on my ass for real.