15

Zion

It's the next day and school has been going good Sabrina boyfriend never talked to me again low key I think he scared of me but I don't know why I'm the nicest person you could ever meet, but anyway Sabrina been looking like a lost puppy but I could care less asking her is she ok but for real I think I know where my sister is cause we kicked in all of their trap houses and this is the last one so we are getting ready for it today.

"Aye yall ready." They all nodded.

"If y'all see my sister call me and my pops if y'all, don't I'm killing you and yo whole family and I won't shed a tear about it, but I'll make you watch me kill yo family so don't fucking play with me." I yelled and went to my pop's office.

"You need to calm yo short ass down. Short people are always angry." I mugged Zay. Insane came in the office angry as hell and walked towards me and pushed me up against the wall while lifting me up like literally this nigga had me off the ground.

"I ain't even do nothing I ain't fuck yo other daughter and I ain't did shit to Sabrina so what I do now." He was about to punch me, but I stopped him.

"Why you let Sabrina get a boyfriend I don't like him already, I was waiting on you to separate them so you can get Sabrina." I took a deep breath.

"I can't control who day girl go out wit it's her choice and there's nothing wrong with him so stop tripping plus I already scared his ass. I just learned to deal with it and let her do her and I do me which means we are no longer together until I ask the question and I ain't asking her and not no one. Ima just be mature about it and let her go I can't so shit about it." I told him.

He let me go and sighed. "It's just I don't like him he's too quiet and scary plus he doesn't get like a crazy vibe from him like I do with you. I think it's cause I like her being with you and I know you'll keep her safe and outta danger but that lil nigga look like he'll let her cheat on him." I laughed.

"Insane you gotta understand I'm going to let her do her until she says she misses me ok. And there's no one like me I'm a good kinda special." I patted his back and went downstairs.

"Load up everybody and remember I what I said." They got ready in the vans, and I went to go get zay them and tell them to come on that we ready. We all left and drove to the trap but stopped when we were down the street.

"Everybody I want y'all to take out the people in the front or back and then when y'all done signal us that we can go in." They nodded and I told them the rest of the plan then that's when it all started.
************************************

When the boys came and signaled us, we all bombed rushed in the house. Bullets started flying at me left to right. I started shooting back. I ran to the basement cause that's most likely where they keeping her.

I went down there, and no one was down there. I went back to where everybody was at then I heard screaming coming from the front door.

I ran up there and a man had his arm around her neck with a gun pointed to Zaharra. "You come near us, and Ima shoot her."

"Come on man just let her go don't chu think you did enough." He shook his head.

"No, I don't want to." I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck do you want nigga damn. I just want my sister."

"I want you to suffer you took my daughter from me." I looked at him confused I guess he saw my expression.

"You got her pregnant and I told her before to stay away from you, but she didn't listen, and you left her by herself pregnant and she left my house saying it was my fault and I was confused you hurt my daughter." I was still kinda confused.

"You still had her and I didn't even know Bri when you took Zaharra." I told him.

"I had her cause of Michael but when he died, I let her go that's when she went and gave you Aiden and then when you stopped talking about Bri, I took Zaharra. You broke my daughter heart she loves you, so I wanted you to suffer." I sighed.

"Just take me and leave my sister alone she ain't got shit to do with this."

"No, I want you to be with Brianna and apologize."

"I'm not apologizing to her I don't fucking love her I barely like her why don't you people understand alright, and I told her that if that baby ain't mine then I ain't taking care of it, plus she the reason Sabrina doesn't want to be with me." He got mad and was about to shoot me, but I shoot him in the shoulder then the chest.

Zaharra was about to fall but I ran and caught her before she did. "You ight." She nodded. She was weak and pale.

Her eyes were about to close but I gently shook her. "Come on Zaharra wake up I need you to stay with me. You gotta make it threw so you can see Aiden grow up." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Tell Aiden I love him and Zahari even though I didn't get to see her that much. I love you dad and you to Zion." I nodded.

"Zion." I looked at her.

"Be good and if that is your child take care of him or her and who ever this Sabrina girl is I want you to earn her trust and stop breaking girls' heart I ain't raise you like that." I chuckled.

She kept opening and closing her eyes. "Come on Zion she has to go to the hospital." I wiped my face and picked her up. I carried her to the van and put her in. Everybody that was going to the hospital rode with me and the ones who didn't went back to the trap.

I sped to the hospital and when I made it there, I told them about my sister, and they took her to the back. I called my granny and told her I would have somebody pick her up and she said alright. I called one of my loyal boys and asked him to go get her and the kids.

I sat in the waiting chair and sighed. I hope Zaharra is alright cause she gotta make it so we can watch Aiden and Zahari grow up. So, she can get married and have her own little family.