17

Zion

The month has been alright. I had a talk with Bri and Sabrina also I vowed to never date again cause relationships are hard for me but for me and Bri I managed to talk without me choking her and her throwing shit cause her and Sabrina have a habit of that, but we agreed that we coparent, and she take me off child support if it is my child.

"Zion I'm hungry." I was cut out my thoughts by Aiden. I decided to take him to the park so he can get some fresh air. Zahari was with my dad's girlfriend Amanda she wanted to bond with her.

"Alright come on whatchu wanna eat." He held up his thinking of what to eat face and that came outta his mouth so don't ask me what it is cause I don't know.

"I want pizza." I nodded and we walked to the car and got in. I started it and I drove off. I chose to go to dominoes.

"What you want on the pizza." I asked him cause this nigga picky as hell just like his mother. I smiled at him.

"I want sausage." I nodded and I ordered and paid for it. We sat and waited for the pizza.

"You wanna go to school." He nodded yes.

"That mean we both going to go to school well you go to school next year." He smiled.

"Aww my lil nigga going to school." I faked cried making him laugh.

"No, I ain't little no more I big boy and ima go to big boy school." I nodded. My phone started ringing so I took it out my pocket and answered it.

"Hello." I spoke.

"Come to the hospital NOW." I knew it was Bri.

"What's wrong." I said getting up and getting the pizza and getting Aiden.

"The baby is coming now come on before I kick yo ass." She hung up and I sighed before telling Aiden to hurry up.

"I'm having a baby." He looked confused.

"You remember that girl bri." He nodded. "Well, she's probably having my baby."

"Oh, that's why you were about to drop my pizza." I glared at him, and he just turned to look out the window.

We made it to the hospital, and I told Aiden to grab the pizza and we went to her room since she sent us the room number. I had to call my dad to get Aiden and the gang decided to tag along.

"Go in there." My dad pushed me in the room. It was hot asf in there.

"Damn girl you look like I got the bike Wanda." She mugged me.

"I hate you." She said while trying to breath correctly. I put my hands up.

"I ain't even do nothing." I laughed and she looked like she was about to cry.

"You did this to me." I laughed.

"No, I part in it, but it was all you." She stuck the middle finger at me.

Soon the doctors came in and said she was ready to push. I was holding Bri hand and she was squeezing the fuck out of it I thought the shit was broken.

Soon we heard little cries and she finally let my hand go. "It's a boy." Thank you Jesus I did want a boy.

The doctor handed him to Bri. He was small but the part about the baby is that he looked just like me like I spit him out myself.

"Do you still want a DNA test." I shook my head no. There was no reason to get one. I told my dad them that they could come in.

"Damn z he looks just like you, I knew he was yours talking bout that ain't yo baby, I just should have knocked some since into you." I mugged trey.

"What are you going to name him." I asked bro she started thinking for a minute.

"I'm going to name him Xavier Jamir Jackson, do you wanna hold him." I smiled. She handed him to me. He started smiling and throwing his hands up. "My son already throwing the set up."

"Hell nah give me my son ain't bout to have him in the streets no he going to be a mama's boy." I looked at her like she was crazy. She took him from me, and he started crying.

"See he don't want yo ass." When I got him, he stopped crying and started laughing and Bri mugged all of us.

"Aww hell nah we bout to have another Zion on the loose." I laughed at zay.

"That ain't fair I'm the one who popped him out not you, you just sat there and laughed." It's alright cause my lil nigga going to be fresh as hell and he going to get all the hoes, ain't that right x." He started smiling and trying to move his arms.

"No, you not x you going to stay home and we going to watch movies together and you going to be a good boy in school." He started mugging the air.

"He mugged the fuck outta you. Dats right x tell yo momma you don't wanna be no teacher pet." I felt her mug me.

"What I ain't do nothing I'm just telling my man's straight facts straight logic." Zay scrunched up his face.

"Nigga you don't even know what logic is." I sucked my teeth and waved him off.

"Can I hold my grandchild now." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you wash yo hands I don't know what you been doing with them." I looked him up and down.

"Zion stop playing with me I ain't been doing nothing now give me my grandson." I grabbed x wipes and handed one to my dad. He rolled his eyes before wiping his hands.

Once he was done, I gave him x and he held him, x looked like he was about to cry. Insane had walked in the room.

"So, the baby yours cause nun of y'all called or texted me." I scratched my head.

"We'll see what happened was I had to be here for Bri for the baby, I thought my dad texted or called you." He shook his head no.

"So is it a girl or a boy." He asked.

"It's a boy now y'all need to back up my son claustrophobic." I shooed them making them back up. I looked at Aiden and he was tearing that pizza up. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I can see my nephew no move for I chop you in the throat." I backed up and he tried to reach for x but I stopped him.

"Whatchu doing son go wash yo nasty ass hands remember you like hoes so go wash them before you touch my son." He mugged me but did as told.

When insane got x, he started crying so I grabbed x and he stopped. Insane made a face.

"He don't like you." Trey said a busted out laughing. X started laughing and I smiled while insane just looked at us.

"That's so rude." X started getting fussy, so I gave him to Bri.

"Finally, I can get my baby back you keep taking over him and got him out here wanting to be in the streets." She pointed at me.

"I didn't even do nothing it's not my fault he don't like y'all." I laughed.

After a while everybody left, and it was just me and Aiden there but we was about to leave but good thing Bri was getting released tomorrow so I would come in the morning and pick her up.

"Alright bro I'm finna head home so I can get Aiden to bed, and Ima be here in the morning so that I can take you home." She nodded and I knew she was tired.

Alright I'm going to sleep." I nodded and I picked up Aiden and we went home.

Brianna in the mm