19

Zion

5 months later...

It's been 5 months, 5 very long months. X is getting big and is 5 months and it's almost Aiden 5th birthday and I'm giving him the biggest birthday cause he never celebrated his birthday, y'all should know why but his birthday is actually next Friday, and he's been bugging me about it since the month started. Soon he will be in school.

Speaking of school, it's almost over in like 2 months. I've been talking to this girl she's new I don't know why she come almost at the end of the school year, but we've gotten close over the weeks she's been here. She knows about x and Aiden but she don't know what I do, and I don't plan on telling her unless we in a relationship but that ain't going to happen.

"Daddy." I looked over at Aiden yea he calls me his father now and I don't got a problem with it.

"Yea Aiden what can I help you with." I said getting up to put some clothes on.

"Guess what." I looked at him.

"What." He smiled.

"My birthday next week." He laughed and ran out the room I just shook my head.

"Put on some clothes." I said loud enough for him to hear me. I just put on a shirt with a jacket and joggers with my white air forces.

Soon Aiden came in the room with a shirt and jacket and joggers with a pair of Jordans.

"You ready lil boy

"You ready lil boy." He scrunched up his face.

"I ain't little I'm almost 5 so Ima grown ass man outhcha." I rolled my
eyes.

"If you grown why the hell you in my house still living with me nigga." I asked him.

"Cause I'm taking care of yo old ass." I mugged him.

"Nigga I ight even old jit I'm only 17." He waved me off.

"Come on nigga we going to get x and then go to the mall."