9

Zion

I was at the park with the kid's trey and Zay cause I wanted to get me and the kids out the house but I ain't want to go anywhere far from the house.

We were chilling and smoking on the basketball court. Aiden had come up and he looked mad.

"What's wrong with you."

"That boy had slapped me cause I ain't want to get off da slide." I chuckled.

"And you ain't do shit nigga yo ass soft if you don't go beat that nigga ass take yo ass back." I told him.

He ran back to the park. "Why you do lil man like that." Trey said handing me the blunt he had.

I inhaled it. "Cause that nigga acting like he pussy or something. Like you suppose to get hit by another person and not fight back just cry about it." I exhaled and handed the blunt to zay.

"Fucking witchu he going to be a whole gangsta outchea." I looked at say and laughed.

"Nah he just ain't going to be no pussy." They agreed and Zahari came running up to us.

"Zion these big boys coming at Aiden for hitting they brother." I sighed and we all got up. We walked to the park.

These boys that looked like they were around ten years old. "Aye we got a problem over here." I asked and took the blunt from Zay.

"Yea dis boy hit my fucking brother." I nodded.

"So, you tryna beat him cause he hit yo brother cause yo brother hit him and how old are you."

"I'm 11 bout to be 12 next month." I nodded and bent down so I was in his hear.

"Listen lil nigga fuck with him again you ain't going to make it to see 12 years old ight." He nodded.

He was scared.

"Same goes for yo brother now whoever fucks with Aiden or my sister Zahari there's going to be a problem." I said the last part twice and lifted my shirt so they could see what I was packing.

We went back to the basketball court and Zay and trey was laughing.

"What the fuck yall niggas laughing at." I looked at them confused.

"Yo dumbass. You really threatened that lil nigga and the whole park." Trey busted out laughing and I just shook my head.

"Nah cause they were bout to jump Aiden but Ima teach Aiden was how to fight." I gave the blunt back to trey after I took a couple of puffs.

"Aye bitch." I looked up and this boy was coming towards us.

"What."

"You the niggas that threatened my lil brother."

"And if I was." I stood up and I let him walk up to me.

"Then you going to get your ass beat."

He swings at me but missed. I punched him in his face, and he fell.

"Look bitch come at me again and Ima kill you and yo whole family." I lifted my shirt and then let go. I was ready to go eat.

I went to the park to get Aiden and Zahari. "Aiden and Zahari come on so we can go eat."

They ran to me, and we all left, and I drove to IHOP. So now we were in the middle of eating when I saw Brianna come our way.

"Fuck." I mumbled. I guess trey heard me cause he looked up and busted out laughing. I mugged him.

"I know you seen me calling you."

"No, I didn't but can you go on bout yo business cause I'm pretty sure my girl wouldn't want me talking to you."