7

Treyvon in mm

Zion

"Zion wake up and take me home before my dad flips and I have to get ready for school." I woke up and Sabrina was putting on clothes. I checked the time on my phone, and it was around 6.

I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I only had on a sports bra and joggers. I went and got the kids and put them in the car since they were still sleep, I waited for Sabrina.

She finally got in the car. "You want me to get you food first." She nodded yes so, I drove to McDonald's and got everybody something to eat and drink.

I was driving yo Sabrina house when I got a message from my dad.

Dad👶🏽- come to the trap I need to speak to you.

Me- ight in like 20 min

He looked at it and didn't answer so I put my phone on my lap. "Why don't you have a shirt on." Sabrina asked.

I looked at her them back to the rode. "Calm down Mami Ima put on one but let me ask you a question." She looked at me, so I took that as to go on.

"Look let's just start over Ima delete all my hoes numbers and we going to go in a date." She looked and smiled, and I smiled back.

I drove to her house, and we were parked by the rode. I went into my glove department and got one of my shirts that was in there.

We both got out and I put her on the hood of the car while I was in between her legs. "So, when are we going on this date." She smiled and I licked my lips.

"This Friday at 8." She nodded. I got up from between her legs and I let her get down.

I watched her go into the house well I mostly watched her ass. "Stop looking at my ass and you better not be late." I chuckled and got in my car and drove off.

I drove to the trap and once I got there, I woke the kids up and gave them they food and told them to get out. I got my food and phone and got out and we all went inside.

We went upstairs to dad's office. "You wanted to talk to me." I let the kids sit in the chairs and eat.

"Yea I wanted to get custody of Zahari and you could get her on weekends." I tried to process everything that he just asked.

"What about the trap and who going to watch her while you hear cause I don't want her here all the damn time." He looked at me and smirked.

"I'm going to retire and you're going to take my place, plus I'm getting old anyway." I nodded.

"We can arrange this but you gotta ask her first." We both looked at Zahari.

"Zahari do you wanna stay with pops." She looked at me and then pops. "Will I still see you and Aiden." She asked.

I nodded. "Yea we going to come and get you every weekend." She smiled and said she would stay with him.

I sighed. I looked at the watch and it was 7:30. I guess I ain't going to school. "Aye on Friday can you watch Aiden and Zahari cause I have a date." He looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

"With whom." I chuckled. "With insane daughter but we both been on and off for a while, but I told her we should start over, and I asked her on a date." He shook his head and started laughing.

"Look I don5 know how you going to explain all this to insane or if she lets you meet her parents but just know if you fuck up like you been doing and she goes to insane of course he's going to beat yo ass I would to but just don't fuck up." I nodded.