8

Zion

I went to my mom's house to handle this shit. I parked my car down the street from her house, but I made sure I had all my guns and enough ammo and gloves. I got out the car and ran up to the house. I went up to the front door and did a silent prayer and took a deep breath. I kicked the door in and there were bout 10 niggas in the living room. I took cover and they started shooting at me, so I shot at the ass. I killed the people downstairs, but they were coming from the basement. I walked towards the sort and busted it open. Bullets started flying at me left to right. I managed to kill all of them with a couple of grazes. I didn't find my mom or Michael. I searched the whole house, so I started walking to the front of fc the house when I was tackled.

"Wtf." I looked up and my mother was over me.

"Why tf are you coming in my house shooting you fucking bitch."

"You and Michael pussy ass came after my girl, so I had to get revenge."

She punched me in my face, and we started fighting. I managed to get my gun and I shot her twice. She stopped and I got up. She wasn't breathing or moving.

"You fucking bitch." I was punched in my jaw, and I fell to the floor. I knew it was Michael. I smirked.

"Is the pussy nigga about to cry." I laughed.

He looked at me and ran to into me, I fell and the gun I had was knocked out my hand. He got on top of me and pulled my shirt up and punched me.

"You ruin everything." I was bleeding. I spit blood on him and smirked, yea I know nasty and disrespectful,7 but he disrespected my family.

He got more heated, and he dragged me to the basement. He was very strong compared to me and I was small asf. He started beating my ass, but I got a good few licks in.

"You know I love you right. I just wanted y'all to accept me but y'all didn't so now this happened. Y'all acted like y'all was too good for me but look I changed it. You scared now bitch." He punched me and grabbed a knife and stabbed me in my stomach. This nigga bipolar, I thought.

"Naw pussy I ain't never scared of you. You never did put fear in me except when I was younger and couldn't defend myself." I chuckled.

He beat my ass again until I remembered that I had my pocketknife in my pocket. I quickly got it and stabbed him in his stomach. I did it again and got up and attempted to run since I was beat badly. I set the house on fire to wipe any fingerprints or evidence. I ran to my car while trying to cover where he stabbed me.

I drove to my house, and I saw everybody car there. I parked my car and ran out and opened the door.

"Zion." I heard Aiden and Zahari yell. I fell on the floor and blood was soaking my shirt I had on.

"Go get granny." I said through the pain I was in. Zahari ran and a couple of minutes later everybody was running to me.

"Son what the fuck happened to you." Zay said bending over me.

"That nigga started something he could finish so I ended it." I laughed and blood started coming out my mouth.

"Zion stay with me you have to focus on my eyes please." I nodded.

My granny took me to my room and stitched me up and covered my wounds and stuff. Just know that the shit hurts but after she was done with that, I went to the hospital to check on my baby Sabrina.

When I got there, they said she was still in a coma. I sat next to her bed so I can talk to her.

"Sabrina I'm sorry for everything I did to you, all the times I cheated. I'm sorry I just need you to wake up you keep me sane in life. Without you Ima go crazy. I got the people who did this to you even though I got my ass beat I still finished the job. So, all I need is for you wake up." I silently chuckled at the last part.

I didn't even know I was crying until I felt something hit my hand. "This is all my fault." I said and put my head in my hand while closing my eyes.

"It ain't your fault Zion." I looked up and wiped my eyes. Insane was standing in front of me.

"Yea it is. If it wasn't for me leaving her to go to school by herself or I could have just killed Michael and my mom when I had the chance, then this shit wouldn't of happen. I could understand if she doesn't want to talk to me."

I got up and was about to walk away but he pulled me back. "Zion, Sabrina likes you the same way you like her. Yea I ain't want y'all together at first cause I saw how you treated women but now I see you care about her and I'm pretty sure that she could see it to. You killed your own mother for her."

"I understand but I'm just finna go home and rest."

We shook hands and I left and went to my house. I got out the car and walked in the house. My granny and the kids were still here.

"Are you ok Zion." I turned around and Zahari was standing behind me.

I smiled and nodded. "Yea I'm alright I just need to lay down." She nodded and ran off.

I went to my room and Aiden was in there sleep. I moved him over and laid next to him and closed my eyes. "Zion."

I opened my eyes and looked over at him and he was looking at me. "Yea."

"When is mommy coming back. "I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair.

"I don't know but I know she coming back soon." He nodded and turned his head.

"I love you." I chuckled.

"I love you to." I got up and went to the bathroom to get some pain pills. I took em and went and laid back down. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, it was almost 10:00.

I put my phone down and went to sleep.