New Book!

Sorry but no, this isn't an update for The Housekeeper.

Needing Grace

Grace GriffinRoman Parker

Grace Griffin
Roman Parker

They are nothing alike.

Grace is a socialite, always invited to the latest parties, always making an appearance somewhere. Always splashed in every monthly gossip magazine.

Roman is a workaholic. He doesn't like social gatherings. He doesn't like the party scenes. He doesn't like other people knowing his business.

Roman Empire. A business Roman's father had built from the ground when Roman was a tot. It was his legacy to carry on the business and the name.

Grace's father had made a bad investment as lead manager of Roman's financial team, losing millions of dollars.

A deal of the century was made, helping Grace's father with his debt. But it was all a charade. Now Grace is stuck in the middle of it.

How will she cope, knowing her life is already over after it just begun? How will she handle Roman and his stubborn ways? How will Roman deal with such an eccentric person in his house?

Will they survive each other?

******

I'm not the best at doing these bits but meh, practise makes perfect, right?

It's a two part book, the second one picking up immediately after the first.

I did it this way only because for some unknown reasons, my chapters kept getting jumbled up and I hate it!

On my phone The Housekeeper and Needing Grace have doubles on every chapter, but on my tablet they don't.

It's so confusing!

Anyway, I will let you know when I start publishing this one!

But first, I have to keep on track with this book. I've got the last three or four chapters figured out, I've got them written down, I've just got to find an ending that is fitting for Monty and Oliver and Cody. An ending that is their personality.

Any way, let me give you a bonus chapter for making you all read this one 😁