Guidebook

January 12, 2025:

CodeName: Karma

I have discovered something abnormal. I've been having visions as if I were someone else in a strange world which is similar to ours. However, in this world there aren't as many electronics that we have as a part of our daily life. The visions show that telecommunications, television, automobiles, anything that seems to far surpass simple things such as fridges, lights, and appliances do not exist there.

This doesn't appear to be just a dream, but looks to be an actual alternate reality where fantasy is fact. I will report all my findings and write down what I see in my visions with due time. From what I know now, their world appears to be similar to the early medieval times, but more advanced with technology than we had during that era. What is more odd are the creatures from this world. Some of the creatures aren't entirely different from us, but there are a few that go far from the concept of human anatomy. These people - they seem almost unnatural and base their lives and morals on scriptures and beliefs from multiple religions from our world.

In this report I will explain how their world appears to function. I will also be describing the people I have learned about the most and include characteristics of what they look like.

There are two countries known so far that I have learned about:

The Angel country and the Naphal country. The two are rivals according to my findings and are both the most well-known countries. The Angel country's people are similar to us, but seem more intelligent and physically stronger than us. It's as if they are an advanced version of humankind, but oddly enough things as simple as phones don't exist there. In this country, we have those that are very much like us that are just slightly more advanced. These people are the common folk. The royals on the other hand have powers and are part angel.

Naphal Country on the other hand, appears to be demonic and have the traits of demons and other dark creatures. Some species I can recognize are those of shapeshifters. Which appear to be creatures who have human and animal forms. They are a subclass of the fae and are known to be in groups by each division. The shapeshifters seem to follow a more tribal way of life with their own customs and courtesies. Another species would be incubi/succubi. Lastly would be a new species I had not heard about is the cambion. The cambion are a species mix of human and demon and in which they are a rare group which are normally outcasted.

There are as well witches, those who are humans born with unnatural power that are not holy. These people are known to go into hiding. Since if they are caught living in the angel country, they will be labeled as a traitor for going against all things holy. They do, however, have a secret market in the Angel country territory which few know of.

The Angel country has a government similar to that of a monarchy and is made from three kingdoms: Haven, Stride, and Faith.

Haven is the leader of the three kingdoms and is known to guide the other kingdoms as well as support the country by making most of the political decisions. It is ruled by King Raziel Light and Queen Grace with their two children, Daniel and Joann. The Light children were taught politics of their kingdom from a young age. This gives them the ability to step in and rule at any time if something were to happen to the King and Queen. Prince Daniel specifically was raised to rule, due to him being the male heir and eldest. Princess Joann as a child, is very energetic which will lead her to be someone who might fight social injustice.

Stride Kingdom is known for their strong warriors, loyalty, and their hard-headed king. They are well known for fighting to solve their problems instead of talking them through. This itself seems to only cause trouble for the kingdom. The kingdom is ruled by King Michael Streak and Queen Megan along with their five children. From first to last there is Prince Alexander, Princess Ashely, Prince Apollo, Prince Andrew, and the youngest being Princess Ember. The King, being a close friend to the King of Haven, has promised that if anything were to happen, he would help his fellow comrade and his family. I do not have much information about all the children from my visions except for the second youngest. Prince Andrew, from my findings, seems to be a very spoiled child and like his father, is very disagreeable and stubborn. The prince is someone who believes whatever he wants must be his and he will not accept no as an answer to those wants. This may be due to how he was raised however, since he is the third son so there is little to expect from him and so his parents let him do whatever he wants.

The final kingdom for the Angel Country is the Faith Kingdom. The Faith Kingdom is a kingdom known for their medicine and crops. They are also known for trading and will do anything in their power to help others when needed. The king is King Gabriel Lead with his wife by his side, Queen Ruth, and his three children. The oldest child is Princess Elpis while the two younger siblings are fraternal twins named Prince Kristopher and Princess Kristine. The eldest princess's name, Elpis meaning hope, is what she represents for her Kingdom with the path she chooses to make her kingdom greater than what it already is. Princess Elpis is known to do whatever is necessary for her kingdom and her family. She seems to be very self-sacrificing from what I see in my visions.

The Naphal Country on the other hand is ruled similar to an empire and split into multiple districts. The empire is ironically called the Naphal Empire. This country is ruled by a ruthless empress who once was kind before the war. She had changed after her second husband left her; he disagreed with the idea of war which led to him leaving her. The Haven Kingdom was his original home before he was forced to leave for being a traitor. Empress Lilith has seven children and of which each child controls their own district of the country. The empress had a total of 4 husbands and is now a widow once again.

Empress Lilith Daemon killed her last two husbands to teach her children that their fathers were a disgrace and that they held no value to her anymore. Her eldest two children are Mammon and Asmodius. Their father, the first emperor, died from an incurable sickness. Her third eldest son, Lucifer Daemon, is her child from her second husband. He is known as the bastard child and is looked down upon as he looks eerily similar to his father without having his father's skin color. Belphegor and Sathanus are the empress's children from her third husband. These two siblings have a rivalry between each other for their mother's love and attention. Finally there are the identical twins, Beelzebub and Leviathan. They were born from her fourth husband. These twins have districts next to each other and are known to visit each other quite often. Together these districts make up the Naphal Empire.

I'll introduce more people further on with my findings. Just message me with any questions; I have open arms to most questions and will try to answer what I can. From this point on, I will be writing in the person's point of view of the person that I see. This will include their thoughts as well as their emotions. I hope to not be the only one who ever finds this strange world and hope that we may one day, have physical contact with them.