chapter four

4: FIRST MOVE

ALLI

"What the f*ck?! Ang dami niyang records!"

Alexid's eyes were almost identical to a fish bulging it's eyes out when I showed her Dexter's school records. If I was in her state, where I never really cared about Dex, I would probably have the same reaction, but I don't. I know Dexter's hiding his own dirt. Using his powers to cover up his name.

We were seated on the usual 4-seater picnic table on the Main College building of the school, discreetly looking at the student profiles.

"Umm... pwede bang magtanong na rin, Alli? Kasi kanina pa'ko curious eh..." Alexid returned her eyes on me, having this quizzical look on her face.

"Sige..."

"Why do we even need the student profiles?"

"Simple." I pointed a finger at the laptop screen. "To see what we can use against them."

Alexid and Cosine took a closer look at the screen.

'Violation from the Alcohol-Drugs Policy'

"Of course!" Alexid sighed. "They get away with that, kahit na suspension pa yung kapalit ng policy na iyan."

"And that's why we'll use that against them at our first get-up." I announced.

"But how?" Alexid asked.

I grinned. "Mr. Asplund is scheduled to visit school later, with the Dean, expect him to come around later, 4pm. He'll usually go at the dean's office just beside the faculty office at the second floor. And upon observation, this is the time where usually, Dexter and his boys go into the men's comfort room at the lobby before going home."

"Okay..." – Alexid.

"Now... Alexid, you'll stay near the bathroom and go try to hook up with a guy so you could initiate a converation near the boys bathroom. Just stay there for as long as they don't come out. Make sure your near the door. Cosine, you'll stay here and wait for Mr. Asplund. Watch for his steps and wait 'till he's in the middle of the lobby. Make sure his eyes are directed near the boys bathroom. I'll do the job inside the bathroom."

Alexid gave a little chuckle. "P*ny*ta, ba't iba yung nasa isip ko nung sinabi mo yung huling linya?"

"Bakit? What's on your mind, Alexid?" Cosine asked her.

"Oh my god, you don't wanna know that." she answered with a smirk.

We continued eating at the lobby of the Main College building.

"Lex?"

I stopped when I heard a manly voice call Alexid's name from behind me. Alexid looks up and rolls her eyes. "Oh my god, jerkface."

"What's up with the... people?"

Alexid had a confused look. "What? Them? Friends. How 'bout you?"

I heard the guy's movement towards Alexid, and finally, I had a look on his face. Somehow, curiosity struck me 'cause I really had no idea who he was, except for the two who I knew even before they knew me. He sat beside her, opposite of Cosine.

He ran his fingers through his messy hair. "The usual. I just f*cked–"

"Oh sh****t! Language, please!" Alexid burts out, almost spitting her juice in front of me, but in Cosine's case, he already spit water from his mouth.

"Geez! Then, what do you call that?!" the guy takes out his handkerchief and wipes off his face that got lightly wet by the water Cosine just spat out.