chapter thirteen

13: Enjoy The Show

DARYLL

"WOOOOOO! YEAH!" Alexid kept screaming at the top of her lungs, as she sang along with the ocean of students on the dance floor with some rock hard songs played on the speakers of the whole gymnasium. Cosine was there too, but I think he's on the brink of losing consciousness from Alexid's off-tuned screaming, rather singing.

I'll give him a few bucks for the effort of staying though.

There was still an hour before the start of the program. Some teachers were already here, partying with students, but that wasn't the particular thing that I really want to see.

"We are looking good, man! I bet you'll get laid again this year! Hahaha!" a classmate of mine gave me a slap on the back.

I gave a smile back, but my eyes went roaming around the area. Some girls were already near me, obviously waiting for me to take them to the dancefloor, but I have no plans as of this night.

I turned around as I felt a light tap on mu shoulder, revealing a heavily breathing Alexid behind me, her arms hanging on Cosine's shoulder, who looks bothered.

"Better take care of your boyfriend, he looks like he'd gone for a marathon!"

Instead of protesting, it even encouraged her to pinch the sides of his cheeks, smiling like an idiot at him. I swear his face went tomato red. "Just change the damn song, jerkface. Go to the sound room and just ask! 'Di pa 'ko tapos kumanta!"

"Yeah, yeah, give yourself a drink or whatever while I'm at it. You look dehydrated."

But then, I saw her playful smirk coming in. "Wow, mas mukha ka pa ngang dehydrated sa'kin eh!" she said, followed by a maniac's laugh.

I closed my eyes and held up a fake smile, trying to ignore that inside joke she made. If I hadn't made a choice to change, I could definitely really say that I'm really dehydrated as f*ck.

All I could reply was a curse, giving her the middle finger. "F*ck you, Lex."

"Oh no thanks, f*ck you very much!" she wiggled her eyebrows and turned her attention to nerdboy. Whereas, he really needed a seminar to understand inside jokes.

"He doesn't really look dehydrated to me. I mean, From his face alone, I can tell that he has enough supply of water from his body." it was an inaudible whisper, but I can sure hear it. I saw Alexid's face turned sour.

Huh, good luck explaining that to your man.

I left the two at one of the tables to finally request some f*ck*ng song that she wants. Even though I'm her friend, I won't clearly regret saying that she's a total pain in the ass.

"Hey! Need a request for a song!" I called out for anyone in the sound room. You don't usually see anyone inside the sound room, because the only thing that you cans see are blurry figures caused by it's huge window. Currently, there's one.

The figure stood and saw it walk from the left.

"Hey, can you play–" I was cut off when I saw who came out of the sound room.

I tried blinking twice, but no, my eyes weren't playing with me. Maybe because it's... new to me. Maybe because I never saw it before. But man, that got me hard. F*ck it.

Instead of anyone I could think of, Allison came out of the room, casually fixing her side bangs that covered her eyes as she went to my direction, unnoticed to her that her black dress was flaunting her skin and body curves.