final notes + trivias

First, I just want to say thank you for reading (and finishing) this book! This really took a long time to write, and it's surreal to think that I will finish this book since I was in the verge of rushing the plot just for the sake of finishing but I'm glad I did not and prevailed!

At the time of writing this book, I've been though a lot. Most of them didn't make me feel better, made me question my decisions, those kind of stuff. However, writing (and programming) were both my saving grace from all of that. I'm thankful that somehow I still had the will to strive (and had the patience to finish the book!)

Before I officially end the book from here, I would like to share some of the book's story trivias/ extras that you might wanna know.

PLOT/CHAPTER CHANGES

1. Each of the members were supposed to be tattooed with the 'royals' symbol in different parts of their body that would be the reason why they were exposed - this was part of the 'original' plot of the book, but as soon as I started writing, I have to re-write the whole plot again since I've made changes from other chapters that will not suit the following chapters on the original plot. And since then, this was long forgotten.

2. Allison was supposed to be trapping the gamechangers in a circle of fire by putting gas surrounding them (when they invaded Allan's plantation), scaring them off with shots of shotgun everywhere - this was also part of the original plot but was scrapped.

3. Allison getting shot when Daryll was going to be kidnapped - at first, I've wanted to write it but thinking that a gunshot would alarm someone from nearby might not be the best decision (since Dexter also attacks them without anyone knowing), I resorted to Alli getting stabbed instead.

INSPIRATIONS

Suicide Squad - I really like the soundtracks from the movie (especially 'heathens' because twenty one pilots!) but I realized, each song interpreted their own story which is why the characters were created that way. Each had their own backstory and agenda against their enemies to the extend of having them fight their own darkness. And the thing with this is, the 'squad' is made up of people that did bad, to group them to do good.

Bad Genius - After watching the movie, I suddenly thought 'How 'bout making my own version?' thus Allison was born! This was the time I decided for the story to focus on the four: Allison, Alexid, Daryll and Cosine.

Real Life - Most of the time, when I write, I don't directly put things in my story that tells about my life experiences. However, I always make the characters, settings and the chapters somewhat a representation of it. There is a lot to tell about the story, but what I can tell is that this is somewhat related about my dreams and aspirations in life. I'll leave the rest for y'all to ponder about :)

SEQUEL

Yes, there will be a (indirect) sequel for this book! It will be entitled 'IKARUS: Misfits' that will be about Allison's older sister, Allena. There will be minor appearances of characters from this book but this will focus more on Allena since this is an indirect sequel, and there will be new characters (and a returning one!). If Allison's enemies were the gamechangers, who would be Allena's?

FINAL WORDS

There is still more to come after this book. I may be stepping away from writing Action a bit and lean on to Romance for my next novel, as this was an aspect in the story that I hadn't put focused on. I am really happy that I've gotten to this point. I know it's not a good book to read, but for me, what's important is that I've finished it, because that's when you always start learning and improving.

I sure do hope that you got something out of the story. If you don't then I'm fine with it too. All I can do is thank you for giving this a shot.

So, thank you for reading Allison's (and Royals') story!